Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
@Saddletramp1200
I see you put your Like stamp on @UncleRJ's disrespectful post. Uncle's got priors for lynch-mobbing too.
Members who troll noobs hurt this forum... Men who pick on women are cowards.

What was so disrespectful about my sole comment in this thread?

"No worries and you are welcome here.

I am starting to pick up mutterings that some Brick and Mortar shops are telling folks to come here and join so they can get free gear for the asking."

Without wasting my time looking for it, didn't she admit in some fashion that word from a local shop sent here here looking for freebies?

And while I am not lumping the OP into the near endless mooches that have tried to take advantage of the members here including some asshat that wanted us to send him top of the line APV's, hardware and assorted E-Liquids just so he could review them on Youtube?

Damn straight that I am a little protective of the membership!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I am starting to pick up mutterings that some Brick and Mortar shops are telling folks to come here and join so they can get free gear for the asking."

Without wasting my time looking for it, didn't she admit in some fashion that word from a local shop sent here here looking for freebies?

And while I am not lumping the OP into the near endless mooches that have tried to take advantage of the members here including some asshat that wanted us to send him top of the line APV's, hardware and assorted E-Liquids just so he could review them on Youtube?

Cool it Old Fart before you blow a gasket. We know it's bull shit, everyone else does too. ;)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok now I am convinced ok where are the cameras guys?? this is truly fucking crazy Im going to eat some Pizza ..

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well Hell the fuckin oooooooo in here, Time to give a new member a break, HOWEVER she signed up to forum with members that do not hold their tongues, And I am sure she will learn to hold her own here, Freedom to speak what you want here has always been the case, I am sure Maddie will "Grow" with the forum as you all have. Making a drama out of something this petty shines only on the poster. Vape on peoples:)

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay ill play, I have a White Kanger Subox I will mail her, same one in this pic. Ill throw in some juice too. OP message me your info

68D032F8-B5DC-42C4-82C7-C37E7B1F8D67-1412-00000028E9024762_zpsup0aoc98.jpg

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well Hell the fuckin oooooooo in here, Time to give a new member a break, HOWEVER she signed up to forum with members that do not hold their tongues, And I am sure she will learn to hold her own here, Freedom to speak what you want here has always been the case, I am sure Maddie will "Grow" with the forum as you all have. Making a drama out of something this petty shines only on the poster. Vape on peoples:)
I hear ya Whiskey but then again is this post even real? I mean it still begs the question... haha ok Im done
this is crazy

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never in the history of Human Kind has a story been told as of the night of the Tramp & The Lady. Perverts, ;)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bruce Handsome, Channel 11 News. Is Choking a Chicken Murder? Film @ 6 & 7. Bruce Handsome, Channel 11 News. :cool:

maddie52497

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay ill play, I have a White Kanger Subox I will mail her, same one in this pic. Ill throw in some juice too. OP message me your info

68D032F8-B5DC-42C4-82C7-C37E7B1F8D67-1412-00000028E9024762_zpsup0aoc98.jpg
Thank you for the offer but someone has sent me something in the mail last week and im trying to figure out why its not working but ill take it to a shop and ask my friend that sent me here to help me out with it. I've just been offered a job at publix pharmacy so hopefully very soon I can pay it back to the people of VU. I hate that y'all think I'm sketch but my story is true whether y'all believe it or not doesnt really matter. People wanted to hear it so i told it.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for the offer but someone has sent me something in the mail last week and im trying to figure out why its not working but ill take it to a shop and ask my friend that sent me here to help me out with it. I've just been offered a job at publix pharmacy so hopefully very soon I can pay it back to the people of VU. I hate that y'all think I'm sketch but my story is true whether y'all believe it or not doesnt really matter. People wanted to hear it so i told it.
People have thought I'm a soft touch, or Idiot all my life. Their shit gets weak when I'm right. Crow is a dish I have served more than once. Make it work, it's up to you. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I asked "The Boys" if they knew of my "Packages" They said no. We wait on tomorrow, that's all we got! Grow Up & live! :cool: How it Is.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If a person from a shop sent you to her
Yes, that's your post that sounded like an thinly veiled accusation. (I did not see anything about a local shop sending her here though.)

And yes I know, mods are people with their own opinions too.... yada yada.
But members look up to mods. Moderators influence and form the ethic, the very premise upon which a forum rides.
IOW, to an extent, mods shape the members.
So when members see a mod making snarky comments to someone, that becomes the standard....
Light the torches, it's witch burnin' time... on a brand new member.

I am not denying a mod's right to voice their opinion, nor am I against pan-frying scammers.
I'm just saying that a moderator should show more thoughtful consideration than a regular member
when it comes to a public declaration of whether someone's a scammer. (You've been wrong before.)

The standard for a mod is higher. You should be the voice of reason.
You shoulda' been there protecting (your word) her just after the jackasses began attacking her back on post 17.
But you did not even try to be a calming influence, in spite of the fact there was no reason for him to disrespect this girl.

Instead, you chimed in! And that is seen as the green light by others, that it's okay for them to join in on the attack as well.

So as a member, I hold you, as a mod, to a higher standard of kindness and objectivity when it comes to labeling someone a scammer before we know with any certainty what we're talking about. Like I said, you've got priors for this same BS.
This ain't a gossip column, this ain't facebook. It's a gawdamn forum. And nobody wants to come here with their good name,
(even posting their pictures!)... and then be publicly lynched by dickheads while a mod looks on. (or participates!)

She's a sweet girl. Imagine how she feels, down on her luck, coming to us for help...
and we betray her by calling her a scammer without reason or a shred of proof??? %$&# that.
Cowards, bullies... gossipy social network tuff guys... wanna pick on a newbie. I have no respect for that.
I do appreciate the 98% of folks in this thread who took her at face value and tried to help.
How do you know its a woman? I mean serious? This is the INTERNET it could be a 85 year old Transvestite..
IMHO anyone that is old enough to hang on a vape forum can take the heat if they cannot.. Then probably best to send them to ECF they will moderate your bowl movements..

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My god look at that camera

Sent from my C6740N using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Screw the mod, I want the camera.

maddie52497

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
People have thought I'm a soft touch, or Idiot all my life. Their shit gets weak when I'm right. Crow is a dish I have served more than once. Make it work, it's up to you. :cool:
What are you saying? I'm not following.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go figure, as soon as someone offers up a rig, ANOTHER story comes out. LOL

I like stories, can you tell us another one please?

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Age & Education keep me a little bit, ;) Keep me from thinking "Barn Yard" crap someone thinks up. I can see this happening because it did in my generation. Horn Dog takes advantage of drunk chick. It's like yesterdays news.
Damn near everything you will ever do, has been already done. I am just so grateful I live now. It's lots of fun. :)
Read that as everyone not everything.... Which I suppose both are true

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Saddletramp1200
I see you put your Like stamp on @UncleRJ's disrespectful post. Uncle's got priors for lynch-mobbing too.
Members who troll noobs hurt this forum... Men who pick on women are cowards.
I just want to say your correct in your last statement, and I'm not saying this is the case here, BUT, not every "female" on the Interwebs have female parts. Most males are more opt to help the damsel in distress than some dude down on his luck.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Don't forget the guy who wanted enough DIY supplies to open a business!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tracking shows my Mod to be here, but Alas my Postman says that's false. Not on His Truck. Oh the Anguish, the gravity of knowing Tracking Lied. I got over it. :cool:
No that's bullshit, cause him physical harm! He's a spy

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, yes I know back to back posts, was catching up.
I don't know if the story was real or not. Actually don't care, did enjoy the read though.
And I'm glad this person was helped if it was a factual story. We've all been down once or 15 times in our lives, I'm sure most experienced crazy shit only you could believe, hope we have a new contributer to the forum! Way to go @Shark Vape for helping this person out.
Also watch out for those fake white bitches.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Disclaimer: This is a really long story. Some people asked for it, if you don't care about the story then don't read it. Also everything in this os 100% true and is not exaggerated at all.

Okay well some of you want to know my story of how I came here. I am a college freshman and I was in a committed relationship with a guy who was still in high school. We had been together for nearly 2 years. I went to a party a few weeks ago and got smashed. What do you expect from a college student? Everyone will go to a party at least once. It was me and 2 of my roommates and one of my roommates friends. Im gonna make up fake names since I was told not to put their business out there for the world. My roommates are Destiny and Claire. Claire brought her friend Lacey with her to the party. We were at the party having fun ect,ect. When it was time to go this guy, we'll call him Dylan wanted a ride back to his dorm which is next to ours. Claire doesn't drink so she was good to drive. We took Dylan to his dorm and he invited all of us inside. I agreed because everyone else was going inside too. When I drink I get sleepy so we were all watching TV and I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up Dylan was touching on my legs and moving his way up. My friends were gone and I asked where they went and he told me they went to go get food and would be right back and that I was safe with him. Of course I didn't feel safe at all especially being alone there with a guy I just met. I told him to stop touching me and he kept complimenting me and getting closer and closer and I was trying my best to get him off of me. I was intoxicated and he's a pretty big guy compared to me. He was able to get close enough to kiss me to spare y'all the details and Claire and Lacey walked in as soon as he did it. They thought it was hilarious that I was "cheating" on my boyfriend even though I wasn't. The told me I needed to tell him and I agreed that I needed to tell my boyfriend what happened. This was a late Saturday night/ early Sunday morning. Sunday my boyfriend came over, let's call him Rick. I had thought through everything and I knew he'd never believe me and would probably break up with me when I told him what happened so I wanted to make sure he had one last amazing day with me to remember me by. We had a great day together and I knew that the next day on Monday I'd tell him everything. I went to sleep Sunday night and Claire woke me up saying that she was going to tell Rick what happened. I begged her not to and she promised me that she wouldn't. I went to my hometown Monday after my classes were over because that's where Rick was. I was going to tell him, but he told me that he had a bad day and didn't want to see me. I didn't fuss with him and I figured I'll try again tomorrow. It was about 11pm on Monday night that I was on the phone with my best friend explaining everything that happened and I got a text from Rick asking who Dylan was. I froze and hung up on my best friend and immediately called Rick and tried to tell him what actually happened. Lacey my roommates friend told him a completely different story over social media. She told him that I slept with Dylan and that I was never gonna tell Rick about it. I told him that wasn't what happened and he didn't believe me of course. He dumped me and I was very upset for the rest of the night and crying etc. It was about 2 am Tuesday morning and I texted Claire and told her that she won, she succeeded in breaking me and Rick up. I wasn't ugly to her and I didn't curse at her either. I just told her not to speak to me or ever come around me again because I wasn't nothing to do with her, At that point I thought Claire was the person who told rick, I didn't know it was actually Lacey. Claire got ugly with me and started cursing and so I just ignored the texts because I was already upset enough. Later Lacey texted me and told me that she was the one who told Rick and I shouldn't be mad at Claire. Claire and Lacey were both at the dorm room and I was at home. They told me if I had anything to say that I should tell them to their face, but I wasn't there. Lacey asked me why I told Claire to leave me alone and I said that I didn't like her and my other 2 roommates didn't like her either. This is where it gets truly crazy. I wasn't at the dorm so I didn't experience this first hand but my roommates told me what she did. It was 2am and she went banging on their doors calling them fake b*tches and saying if they had a problem that they needed to come and confront her. Claire grabbed a knife from the kitchen and was banging on Destiny's door with it and saying that she oughta slit her throat for being fake. Destiny came out and told her that she didn't like her and that she needed to "take her ghetto ass back to bed and let people sleep because they have morning classes". Destiny then closed the door and Claire went to my other roommates door, let's call her Kelly. She said that she hated Kelly the most because she ws the most fake girl she ever met and that she was a "white snobby b*tch". Kelly was scared to death for her life and so she called the police. The police came and asked Claire who all was there. Claire said that it was only her and Lacey which was a lie. Destiny came out of her room and greeted the officer and he asked er how long she'd been there and Destiny said she'd been there all night. Claire had also thrown the knife in the kitchen sink before she answered the door to the cop. The officer asked Claire if she had a knife and she said that she didn't and the police told them to keep it down because they were disturbing the people on the lower floors too. As soon as he left Claire continued on being crazy. She shouted at Kelly's door that she was gonna sit her down at the table and slit her wrists and her throat and watch her die. She also shouted at my door, even though I wasn't there, that she was going to throw me off of our third story balcony. Kelly called the cops again and they came back and went into Kelly's room because she was too afraid to come out and she told them everything Claire had been saying. They arrested her at about 5 am and took her away. We wen to court on Wednesday morning and Claire was charged with 2 accounts of terroristic threats with a bond of 10,000. She is expelled from our university and never allowed to step foot back on this property again. She also is not allowed within 100 ft of Destiny, Kelly, or myself. Then Rick my ex wanted all his stuff back including the vape and I didn't have the energy to fuss for it. I had a vape and he sold mine to his brother and kept the money and gave me his nicer vape because he was going to use the money he made off of my vape to buy himself a new one. So some people have told me he technically stole it, but with all this going on I didn't care to fuss and try to keep it. That's the whole story of what brought me to VU.
Here's my single question for you. Why was she singling out only the fake "white" bitches? Why not all fake bitches? Also I lied one more question, do you and your roommates feel safe now? I'm assuming this person feels as though her life was "destroyed" and by the sound of it doesn't really have much reason to care about what happens if she comes on campus or sees you outside of campus.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
... everything in this os 100% true and is not exaggerated at all.
[wall-of-text-story elided]
That's the whole story of what brought me to VU.
You had somebody threaten you, and others, with bodily harm. Allegedly a threat so serious the individual has been arrested and charged with a crime, and the university obtained a restraining order against her?

In a similar situation I think vaping hardware would be one of the last things on my mind.

Jim

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You had somebody threaten you, and others, with bodily harm. Allegedly a threat so serious the individual has been arrested and charged with a crime, and the university obtained a restraining order against her?

In a similar situation I think vaping hardware would be one of the last things on my mind.

Jim
Reason for my second question actually...

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Having had three teenagers, and their friends and girlfriends practically living at my house in the past, I tend to believe her story. You can't make that shit up . ha
Yes true but if she is now a College student and still talking like she is 14 then it may be a true story but I doubt it is a true story in the sense she is a poor College student.. but again I have this sixth sense of crazy :)

VU Sponsors