Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ha ha! Not gone wrong.
You found a great place for info and help, you'll find lots of posts about the crown and most posters think it's the best tank out right now. Seems like you need a 50w at a bare minimum for that tank, just a heads up.

You have a orchid rebuildable tank coming to you, not the easiest to learn to build on with the small deck but that is a great tank and you will get the coils figured out after a few tries... with help from this forum.

I have a tobeco orchid v2, I just got it Monday and it was a frustrating couple days trying to figure it out. I finally got dual coils on it that came out to .69 (69, lmfao) and figured out the trick to filling it. I'm gonna post that here for the OP. What I did was bottom fill, and I covered both air holes and the drip tip while filling. I kept all holes covered while replacing the fill screw, and still kept all three holes covered while flipping the tank. Not the easiest to do, but I managed it. I immediately threw it on my rig, primed and fired. I did get a bit of leaking when priming, from what I've read that's pretty normal with an orchid. I just took a paper towel, twisted the ends and stuck them in both air holes to soak up some of what had leaked, kept vaping on it and the leaking stopped. It's working great for me now. I use the tank mostly for convenience. I use my rda when I can vape inside. But now that I figured this tank out, I think it's pretty great and I love the convenience of having something I can just throw on my rig and just go.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes true but if she is now a College student and still talking like she is 14 then it may be a true story but I doubt it is a true story in the sense she is a poor College student.. but again I have this sixth sense of crazy :)
whistling_smiley_by_mondspeer-d6xrtuh_zps13764624.png

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I think we are a new project by @VaporJoes I mean I would not put it past him to put us on some kind of Reality show where him and TygerTyger are doing this if I turn on the Tv and see VaporJoe instead of "The Dog" Im going to lose it

Thats a great idea! I'm going to look into it!

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay so I started this place off all wrong. I was just told that I could get a free set up until I got on ym feet to help someone else out. I went about it all wrong and asked fro free stuff on the very first post I made. I don't only want free things I also want to learn about how to build coils and right now what y'all think about the uwell crown subohm tank because that's the one I wanted to try next. I have a long story to tell if anyone is ever interested. I am not new to vaping I am just new to this site. I'm really excited to get on here and read and learn all y'all have to offer.

Hey, all I want is the free stuff.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is this thread really happening I mean are some members of VU really believing this..
I think I am losing my mind today am I someone tell me I am losing my mine and this is not true?
You're not losing it, bud. You know damn well you lost it long ago.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well Hell the fuckin oooooooo in here, Time to give a new member a break, HOWEVER she signed up to forum with members that do not hold their tongues, And I am sure she will learn to hold her own here, Freedom to speak what you want here has always been the case, I am sure Maddie will "Grow" with the forum as you all have. Making a drama out of something this petty shines only on the poster. Vape on peoples:)
Well methinks it's off to 'U Mad Bro' with the whole bunch.
I mean rape stories, veiled threats of glock violins (yea, I can spell), poulize, dissing the elderly, dissing the vapeless youth...
This is impressive. I'm betting on the college freshchick and the guy with the glock.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well methinks it's off to 'U Mad Bro' with the whole bunch.
I mean rape stories, veiled threats of glock violins (yea, I can spell), poulize, dissing the elderly, dissing the vapeless youth...
This is impressive. I'm betting on the college freshchick and the guy with the glock.
hahaha

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You had somebody threaten you, and others, with bodily harm. Allegedly a threat so serious the individual has been arrested and charged with a crime, and the university obtained a restraining order against her?

In a similar situation I think vaping hardware would be one of the last things on my mind.

Jim
ya but they'll arrest kids for nothing on college campuses.
Besides, ain't yer "vape" that got jacked.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
hahah thought you would like that actually it is a good idea.. the question would be who and how to get a large enough audtience :)
Could have a special section for the ecf mods

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First permanent ban was classwife, the second was retired1
LOL...yeah. I figured you'd get canned after yer "discussion" with Alice in Wonderland and Steve
and somebody else. I laughed a lot reading that thread.

I won't argue whatever you say about r1 and wifey...r1 did me a 10 day warning 'cause he's Canadian
and another Canadian complained about me calling them wingnuts..Ridiculous.
But I'll defend the little birdie 'cause she tries hard to be fair
and actually argues with the others...not to mention she's attractive to boot.

I'm still in good standing over there..but I got banned from the Blips. LOL. Blipped from the Blips.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL...yeah. I figured you'd get canned after yer "discussion" with Alice in Wonderland and Steve
and somebody else. I laughed a lot reading that thread.

I won't argue whatever you say about r1 and wifey...r1 did me a 10 day warning 'cause he's Canadian
and another Canadian complained about me calling them wingnuts..Ridiculous.
But I'll defend the little birdie 'cause she tries hard to be fair
and actually argues with the others...not to mention she's attractive to boot.

I'm still in good standing over there..but I got banned from the Blips. LOL. Blipped from the Blips.
Which discussion? There were several. Lol
I mean its partially my own, Fault. I'm principled and I hate liars, especially when they state an opinion as fact to sway how someone else spends there own money. -that's the point that I go from reasonable to direct.
None of those 'discussions' got me a permanent ban though, the first one was for chewing someone out for sending something bought to north Carolina instead of New Orleans Louisiana(where I actually live) don't know how that happened. I went off and when I reported it, classify gave me a permanent ban. then I set up a new account and retired1 banned me after another member posted where I worked, home address and some other personal information they found. ----
Needless to say, ecf can suck it

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which discussion? There were several. Lol
I mean its partially my own, Fault. I'm principled and I hate liars, especially when they state an opinion as fact to sway how someone else spends there own money. -that's the point that I go from reasonable to direct.
None of those 'discussions' got me a permanent ban though, the first one was for chewing someone out for sending something bought to north Carolina instead of New Orleans Louisiana(where I actually live) don't know how that happened. I went off and when I reported it, classify gave me a permanent ban. then I set up a new account and retired1 banned me after another member posted where I worked, home address and some other personal information they found. ----
Needless to say, ecf can suck it

Yes, The couple of discussions I read got a lot of your stuff deleted for this and that
and I figured sooner or later..
I didn't read where you got busted by a fink but I remember you bitchin about NC instead of New Orleans.
Speaking of NO, ya think Dixie Brewing Company will ever start making Voodoo Beer again?

As far as ECF goes, I think and I've said so b4, that both forums should get together and cease the BS animosity
which seems to go beyond healthy competition. Considering what we as vapers are up against with gub'min and FDA etc.,
it seems to me we should all work together.
But whatta I know?
Yea, they are a bit rigid..I think of ECF as the military academy of vaping.
OTOH, some guy there gave me a link to a French DIY site where I found some clone recipes
I'd been looking for-for a couple of years. They serve their purpose.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, The couple of discussions I read got a lot of your stuff deleted for this and that
and I figured sooner or later..
I didn't read where you got busted by a fink but I remember you bitchin about NC instead of New Orleans.
Speaking of NO, ya think Dixie Brewing Company will ever start making Voodoo Beer again?

As far as ECF goes, I think and I've said so b4, that both forums should get together and cease the BS animosity
which seems to go beyond healthy competition. Considering what we as vapers are up against with gub'min and FDA etc.,
it seems to me we should all work together.
But whatta I know?
Yea, they are a bit rigid..I think of ECF as the military academy of vaping.
OTOH, some guy there gave me a link to a French DIY site where I found some clone recipes
I'd been looking for-for a couple of years. They serve their purpose.
The two will never be able to coexist until ecf decides to actually promote dialogue.
Anything I said there I have said here, for over ten years I was a PI, I argued, arbitrated and negotiated for a corporate law firm. I follow the same principles I had professionally whenever I argue online. If I can't support with facts, I either don't say it or disclaim it as an opinion. If I do attack the speaker it is usually in question form, so that they have a chance to correct themselves . Or I do so via a reference to their actions, not the person. No matter what anyone says there is a proper way to argue. And there is nothing wrong with saying ' I don't know,' unfortunately alot of people think that just because they think something; then, it must be factual and never challenged.
If that can't hold up there, than the street fight bitch fights that break out here never will. Besides that the ones that have come here from there usually don't stick around for longer than a few weeks when they notice there is no moderator to cast out those they disagree with.
Oh and you cant say @VaporJoes there without it getting ******* but yet, ecf can be said here. -that small bit says a whole lot about the way we can adopt adult dialogue here.

In the end though, trying to get ex smokers with apposing views to get along is challenging enough but to lock them out without being able to finish the discussion leaves alot to still be said. If they would let an argument finish, that would go along way.
So long as everyone can work together where it counts we will all be ok. And at least in that vain, those who care do.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The two will never be able to coexist until ecf decides to actually promote dialogue.
Anything I said there I have said here, for over ten years I was a PI, I argued, arbitrated and negotiated for a corporate law firm. I follow the same I had there whenever I argue online. If I can't support with facts, I either don't say it or disclaim it as an opinion. If I attack the speaker its in question form or as a reference to their actions, not the person. No matter what anyone says there is a proper way to argue. And there is nothing wrong with saying ' I don't know' unfortunately alot of people think that just because they think something then it must be factual and never challenged.
If that can't hold up there, than the street fight bitch fights that break out here never will. Besides that the ones that have come here from there usually don't stick around for longer than a few weeks when they notice there is no moderator to cast out those they disagree with.
Oh and you cant say @VaporJoes there without it getting ******* but yet, ecf can be said here. -that small bit says a whole lot.
LOL...I was a certified process server..LOL!
My experience has been that it's all bullshit and not worth getting peeved about.
Now, I can't support that statement with facts :p but all you have to do is look around
and I'm sure you'll see what I mean.
I just try to be polite and civil and want but don't expect the same.
Facts and figures and opinions are rampant as are the folks who don't know jack shit
but are always the first to jump in with their nonsensical BS.

It's entertainment, man. Both Joes are making bucks, ass or grass. Nobody rides for free.
But it's the end of the world and I don't mind.

Anyway, yea dude. I was PM'ing with another member over there
and we were talking shit about Joe and the site censor did the dots thing
to Joe's nick.
I wasn't surprised though. One time I gave one of my email addies to a mate via PM
and the censor dotted it out 'cause it thought it was islamic jihadist code. That's what was told me when I inquired.
The word dotted out means Master in Hindu...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wingnuts!! Ha!
I love Canada! It's the only country you can poke fun at and not be accused of racism. :)
I beg to differ.
Apparently not. LOL, Obummer recently declared US and Canada need to learn to get along.
Honestly, mine was a funny play on words.
I said "to my canardian friends, real butter not margarine"
Now in my dictionary a canard is a type of wingnut on airplanes,
how was I supposed to know it was an insult according to the urbandictionary dot com?

The media already started referring to the new CanadianPM having tats.
Next thing you know we'll find out he vapes.
I don't care.

I've always said, Vive Le Quebec Libre, mon ami!

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Firebird is it known hooligan. ☺

I'm sure class wife and old soldier did the right thing.

[/troll] :)
I've been called a troll, but I'm innocent, innocent I tell ya!
I'm told os is not r1. I don't know. I'm also told os was actually a real nice guy but strict.
I don't know that either and I don't really care.

F1r3b1rd is alright, he vapes fluorescent radioactive juice. It gets to ya after a while

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ya the fluorescent stuff is no good... certainly not at .0035 of an ohm.
We tried to warn him about that 24V deep cycle marine battery mod too... he wouldn't listen. :rolleyes:
Ya Know Hazy I am glad I came back from my break because after reading some of your posts I realise I am not Insane alone and that makes me feel real real good :) haha

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL...I was a certified process server..LOL!
My experience has been that it's all bullshit and not worth getting peeved about.
Now, I can't support that statement with facts :p but all you have to do is look around
and I'm sure you'll see what I mean.
I just try to be polite and civil and want but don't expect the same.
Facts and figures and opinions are rampant as are the folks who don't know jack shit
but are always the first to jump in with their nonsensical BS.

It's entertainment, man. Both Joes are making bucks, ass or grass. Nobody rides for free.
But it's the end of the world and I don't mind.

Anyway, yea dude. I was PM'ing with another member over there
and we were talking shit about Joe and the site censor did the dots thing
to Joe's nick.
I wasn't surprised though. One time I gave one of my email addies to a mate via PM
and the censor dotted it out 'cause it thought it was islamic jihadist code. That's what was told me when I inquired.
The word dotted out means Master in Hindu...
Master in Hindi???? is ECF aware that ISIS isn't Hindu.....ah the price of freedom is constant vigilance....and in the case of ECF massive stupidity.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Master in Hindi???? is ECF aware that ISIS isn't Hindu.....ah the price of freedom is constant vigilance....and in the case of ECF massive stupidity.
In all fairness the censor isn't a person. But ya know what they say, "GIGO" (ask mr crazy, he knows all those techy acronyms ;)
BTW, ISIS isn't Islamic jihadist either...
& Baba, the part of the addy dotted out is an honorific used in several South Asian and Middle Eastern cultures and it does mean either teacher or master in Hindi as well as a god or goddess in Sumerian, Egyptian, and Slavic folklore.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya Know Hazy I am glad I came back from my break because after reading some of your posts I realise I am not Insane alone and that makes me feel real real good :) haha
misery loves company..
Dude, it takes little ole me for you to realize you're not the only nut?
Ya better stop toking on that folgers juice out of the laser mod
it's messin with your cognitive abilities..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In all fairness the censor isn't a person. But ya know what they say, "GIGO" (ask mr crazy, he knows all those techy acronyms ;)
BTW, ISIS isn't Islamic jihadist either...
& Baba, the part of the addy dotted out is an honorific used in several South Asian and Middle Eastern cultures and it does mean either teacher or master in Hindi as well as a god or goddess in Sumerian, Egyptian, and Slavic folklore.
baba....punjabi

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Compared to who?
Beats me. He says he's nuts. He acts nuts. I believe him.
He's described certain hallucinations that only a person on the edge
of reality could possibly see. I know 'cause I've seen those strange visions
and it takes one to know one.

Decipher my sig and you'll grasp the attitude

Last edited:

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So i offered a full setup and she said no.....so what is she vaping on now? Is she even a she ? I love the internetz

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh well....I only ready about 1/16 of the story and just said 'fuck it' ill give her what im using right now....To be fair tho, I knew it was BS from the get go. I wonder if the time she spend on making all that nonsense up was put towards filling out a job application, if she could have bought her own stuff like the other 998,000 other members on this forum. ah well....fun story, the ending was even funnier.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I really hope she post back asking for free e-juice,with a story about being an orphan with diabetse needing an organ transplant, but can't becuase the Veterans Administration turned her down,because she didn't get the right form to them on time due to the fact the alarm clock in the car she lives in is broken and she was late to the pawn shop to pawn her last Bronze star to buy food for a starving kitten called one-eye.......

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
LOL..seems everybody has the same idea..
I have a bunch of unused wickless CE5's to pitch in.

Unused or Useless?

All the same with anything that starts out with CE!

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unused or Useless?

All the same with anything that starts out with CE!
Both.
When they first came out I thought, "Gee what a neat idea" so I bought a 5 pack.
Not only was it horribly metallic but after I poured the juice into
my dripper it still tasted like brake drum turnings.
Somewhere in my vape crap box I have one used and four still in the box

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Both.
When they first came out I thought, "Gee what a neat idea" so I bought a 5 pack.
Not only was it horribly metallic but after I poured the juice into
my dripper it still tasted like brake drum turnings.
Somewhere in my vape crap box I have one used and four still in the box
Hazy go to sleep
maxresdefault.jpg

VU Sponsors