Become a Patron!

New member, long time vaper

TheOhmRoom

Member For 1 Year
What's going on guys and gals I'm mike from The Ohm Room. I have been in the vape scene for 10 years, since the cigalikes first hit the market. My vaping journey started like most, on and off vaping and cigarettes for the first year or so, until I finally quit smoking all together. Approximately 7 years ago, I started getting involved in Facebook groups and other online pages to learn everything I could about the industry. I have since then run many groups/ projects in this industry including many companies sites and pages. I now have my own pages The Ohm Room on Facebook, Instagram, and I also started my YouTube channel. I have been doing reviews for so long in groups I was managing and got decent amount of exposure. I started getting into the reviews mainly to help people quit smoking and help them with breakdowns of mods, building coils, safety, and just my thoughts on other products. Looking forward to being here and meeting some new people.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

You can post your reviews here as well for more exposure if you wish. There's a sub-forum dedicated to reviews, both written and video.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
another old schooner from the DSE 801/901/410/510/808 and so on days Welcome indeed

VU Sponsors