Become a Patron!

New MOD from Vicious Ant.. Knight Stabwood

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I hear you that's why I got the battlestar!!

The TC on my pico really suprised me actually cos for the $30.00 I paid for the mod I was so suprised!

Yeah, I have had my eye on the Battlestar for some time.. checked out all reviews...
I decided on the new DNA75D from HCigar... it will be my first experience with DNA chip, and price
at Gearbest was pretty good....

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I have had my eye on the Battlestar for some time.. checked out all reviews...
I decided on the new DNA75D from HCigar... it will be my first experience with DNA chip, and price
at Gearbest was pretty good....
It's ace you'll love it :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't tried the TC yet but I have ss ready with my serpent mini :) the athos tank ain't half bad either, I dunno why reviewers on here don't like it!!

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
View attachment 92901Here is my Speeder with athos tank I got today I'm in love with it!

Sweeeeeet... what do u think of that tank? Oh, and be kinda careful with the battery door.. dont press to snap it
shut, pull back the little plastic tab, press the door shut, then release the tab....
I got that tip from Daniel (DJLs fame) and I think he is right, cuz that little piece that snaps in place is plastic......

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweeeeeet... what do u think of that tank? Oh, and be kinda careful with the battery door.. dont press to snap it
shut, pull back the little plastic tab, press the door shut, then release the tab....
I got that tip from Daniel (DJLs fame) and I think he is right, cuz that little piece that snaps in place is plastic......
Tanks actually not half bad & I know! I watched Daniels review before I bought it.
Always do :)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Duke SX 5.jpg Duke SX6.jpg Duke SX 4.jpg
Yikes!!! I was misinformed then... and thanks for this feedback.. I am scratching them off my list of hopefuls...
And sorry to here about your problem with them.
I am just looking for a really good higher end company.. I guess no mods are actually made in the US.. maybe
US designers, but not made here.
Maybe Lost Vape is a good one??? Their stuff looks nice....
They are different now...... They have become the last year one of the best in the world.... They are up there ....

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not new anymore. I have one since new. Today ordered their DNA75C Model. Half the price. It has become a production Mod. He used to be secret FB lottery only like 4 years ago. Variant is old news now. Still sell some sort of it. Now Top Hat is the big deal. 10 Grand plus.

Edit: typo

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not new anymore. I have one since new. Today ordered their DNA745C Model. Half the price. It has become a production Mod. He used to be secret FB lottery only like 4 years ago. Variant is old news now. Still sell some sort of it. Now Top Hat is the big deal. 10 Grand plus.
It's still hard to get a Vicious Ant.... Believe it or not..... And under $850 bucks definitely hard to find with the SX350J v2....

A nice VA Stabwood...... Difficult and even used a couple of years old $600 to $700 bucks...... Limited numbers they produce......
6a0bd4adf8961d3c811546a192fa721b.jpg

e93c8091fdb75d72eb55d84ee0f28445.jpg

Last edited:

Karin

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 1 Year
Here is a hot new MOD from the super high-end American company, Vicious Ant...
I have a hardon for this MOD.....

Does anyone have any of their MOD's??

I made a promise to my self, my next MOD will NOT be commercial Chinese crap-o-la..

CLICK ON ME

View attachment 92069
Maybe SX Mini G Glass is a good choice. It has great performance and sleek appearance. I think it is wonderful.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A Minikin V2 Kodama...... Those are sweet....
0b3b16b2aeeb8268c79152b88ba12dcd.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love Viscious Ant..... The Yihi chip is amazing......
e1f338751e1a0f5f7ea800d71beea319.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors