Become a Patron!

New Mod - Geek Vape

WarpedFactor

Member For 2 Years
Well, I finally did it... I left my eLeaf iPower laying on a park bench. It wasn't an earth shattering device, but it worked well for me and I liked it. I was going to buy another one, but I started looking at box mods instead. I had narrowed it down between a Smoant Cylon, and The Geek Vape Aegis Legend, when I found the Legend on Ebay, cheaper than any Cylon I could find. I'll be running a Kangertech Top Tank Mini on it.The Legend is here, but I have yet to try it. I ordered the mod, the batteries and a charger, all at one time. Everything but the batteries made it on time Snail Mail mis-routed the batteries. Who knows how long I'll be limping along on my iStick 30's till they get here.
geek_vape_aegis_legend_200w_tc_box_mod_black_navy_blue.jpg
Out of the box, I am pretty impressed with the mod. It actually has an instruction booklet that makes sense. It is a well constructed, good looking mod, made from quality materials. It might be a little weighty with batteries in it, but I don't think it will be too heavy. It is comfortable in the hand, and doesn't seem much, if any bigger than my iPower. If I have any concern, it might be that the battery door may seem a little too eager to open. Now... batteries... where are the batteries?

Last edited:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well, I finally did... I left my eLeaf iPower laying on a park bench. It wasn't an earth shattering device, but it worked well for me and I liked it. I was going to buy another one, but I started looking at box mods instead. I had narrowed it down between a Smoant Cylon, and The Geek Vape Aegis Legend, when I found the Legend on Ebay, cheaper than any Cylon I could find. I'll be running a Kangertech Top Tank Mini on it.The Legend is here, but I have yet to try it. I ordered the mod, the batteries and a charger, all at one time. Everything but the batteries made it on time Snail Mail mis-routed the batteries. Who knows how long I'll be limping along on my iStick 30's till they get here.
Out of the box, I am pretty impressed with the mod. It actually has an instruction booklet that makes sense. It is a well constructed, good looking mod, made from quality materials. It might be a little weighty with batteries in it, but I don't think it will be too heavy. It is comfortable in the hand, and doesn't seem much, if any bigger than my iPower. If I have any concern, it might be that the battery door may seem a little too eager to open. Now... batteries... where are the batteries?

Friend of mine has one, solid mod, and you know how the saying goes:

The bigger they are, the less likely they'll be forgotten on a park bench.

or something like that :D

WarpedFactor

Member For 2 Years
I've got 2 of them; one in that color. They are great for the money and the 30's fit on them. I want to get a couple more before they disappear. BTW. the Cylons are very good too.

Well, I went to visit my brother this evening. He's a smoker, and on again / off again, part time vaper for years. He told me tonight, he was ready to quit smoking and wanted to get back to vaping. All he had were a couple of Ego Pen kits. When I asked if he was serious, he affirmed he was. So, I fixed him up with an iStick, and a Top-Tank Mini. He said he would need to buy some juice. I asked him to try mine. It is a unique flavor... Creme de menthe / horehound. I like it but... he loved it! (he is my twin) He had liked my Legend, and said he might think about getting one. Then I showed him the Cylon, in Gunmetal... He bought it on the spot. Maybe he is on his way to kicking the smoke

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I went to visit my brother this evening. He's a smoker, and on again / off again, part time vaper for years. He told me tonight, he was ready to quit smoking and wanted to get back to vaping. All he had were a couple of Ego Pen kits. When I asked if he was serious, he affirmed he was. So, I fixed him up with an iStick, and a Top-Tank Mini. He said he would need to buy some juice. I asked him to try mine. It is a unique flavor... Creme de menthe / horehound. I like it but... he loved it! (he is my twin) He had liked my Legend, and said he might think about getting one. Then I showed him the Cylon, in Gunmetal... He bought it on the spot. Maybe he is on his way to kicking the smoke
That’s fantastic! I hope your brother will be smoke-free soon!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's awesome man.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Good on you, hope your brother can stick with it! Creme de menthe and horehound sounds right up my alley. We folks with the different taste buds have to stick together!! Lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Horehound is a good vape. @MrScaryZ told me about one he made with anise, but I don't remember the percentages. It was really good.

Creme de Menthe was one of my original loves.

I have a couple of recipes that use horehound, anise, Creme de Menthe. I love spicy vapes. Also like Botanical Gin with fruits like cranberry and orange, cream soda, champagne, ginger ale. Butter Mint Milkshake uses Creme de Menthe and I really like it.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I’m curious to see how you enjoy your Legend now? Hoping that the batteries arrived by now lol.
I currently have the solo and love it! It fits well in my hand and isn’t heavy. I keep looking at the legend though and want to hear more people’s views on it because I’ve heard it’s a bit bulky and heavy.

I’m a girl with tiny hands :gaah:

2CAWKS

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
I borrowed a friend's legend while hanging out at his house (my batteries died). I only used it for a few hours but I liked it, was right after they came out so it was still a bit pricy but I'd buy one for sure if I found a decent deal. Kind of weighty, I wouldn't call it overly large, the padding on the side is a nice touch.

VU Sponsors