Become a Patron!

new mod, what should i get?

gustavodm

Member For 1 Year
Hey, i`m planning to change my TOPTANK mini from Kangertech, since i`m from Brazil i have some complications to get a good mod.
In a local website with good price i have this options
MOD's available: SMOK Alien 220w, Vaporesso Revenger X 220w, Sigelei Kaos Spectrum 230w and Vaporesso Switcher 220w. All of then are basically at the same price on this website.
i`m planning get a RTA tank (only RTA's available on the website).
What you guys think i should get? i watched a bunch of reviews and they seen pretty similar.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
What website?

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Inquiring minds Need To Know [what website ;-]

You know, you could always paypal someone a small mint - cuz shipping will trump the rta - and they could stuff it inside a cake and mail it to you.. For a couple bucks more they might even add a file! ;-)

gustavodm

Member For 1 Year
www.emporiovaper.com , it a brazillian website. probably isnt worth it asking for someone to send me, the price of shipping from US to Brazil is extremely high. 1 US$ is 3,30 BR$ + taxes, a mod that cost 80 US$ will cost around 280 BR$, and shipping is around 10-15 US$, so the total will be around 350 BR$, they are selling for 280 - 300 BR$, isnt that high compared to another sellers that are selling SMOK alien kit for 200US$ - 750 BR$.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of the mods you mentioned I would go with the Vaporesso Revenger, the switcher may be good as well but I have never tested it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors