Become a Patron!

New new Atlantis

Aaronhami924

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, this thing is INSANE!!! Never had anything like this before. I have been using three tanks on three different mods. Nautilus full size, Nautilus Mini and a Joyetech Delta C3.

I love a very airy draw. All my other tanks never gave me an airy enough draw. With the Atlantis, I have it on the next to largest setting. And I can still do an easy direct to lung hit. Wide open = no restriction whatsoever.

And clouds, OMG, the vapor clouds are huge. I have a Fogger V2 that I use once in a while, not rrally good at making coils. Lol, this Atlantis should be called the Fogger. Cloud chasers would love this thing.

The only thing I dont like is that it only holds about 2ml. And as fast as you go through juoce with thos thing, you havr to fill it often. Its the size of a full size Nautilus but way less liquid. Thats due to the coil. The coil is huge in this thing.
Hard to not get juice in the center pipe, not much clearance between the glass and the chimney.

Comes with a wide bore tip, extra glass and one extra coil.

20-30 watts but on phil busardo's video, he says it works best at 35 watts. I'm at 30 watts and it works great.

My only complaint is the juice capacity. Besides that, this thing is just crazy awesome.

4ef05fdcd090aa4eef88168a41f5a396.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A buddy who owns a local vape shop gave me one of these. I juiced it up in the store with some Mothers Milk he had open and put it on my Protovapor DNA and cranked it to 30 watts and took a toot. Holy Shit, it was like hitting a wide open RDA! Afterwards the 5 other Lookie-loo's in the store took a drag (the owner has these plastic drip tip condom things). He sold 4 of them on the spot. 1 day later, he's out of stock. 150 of them in 2 days. He said he's never seen glassomizers fly out of his store so fast. He was selling them for $40, the coil replacements are wicked expensive!

I want this atty with a 5 ml capacity, that would be so sweet!

A friend told me that I would have to get one to believe what he was telling. Of course, I want down to the local B&M and bought one. I agree with you, it's like a full open RDA. This is a definite game changer if it was not for the price of the coils.

Last edited:

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The coils are expensive because they are soled out. Aspire said they have supply problems. Don't think they expected these to sell so fast.

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aspire gets their kanthal from the US and the supplier is behind delivering to them so the coils are behind in production. Just a material supply problem, unusual to see the US supplier holding up China though. At least it's US made kanthal though.

I love the Atlantis. You can fill it more if you screw the coil to the tank rather than the base. Just leave room for the silicone on the base.

VU Sponsors