Become a Patron!

New old vaper

I am in my mid 50's and had smoked since I was seventeen. My son recently converted me to vaping by buying me a Kangertech Topbox mini. I am really liking it over smoking tobacco and already have noticed some positive changes the first was that my fingers were no longer yellow! I also breathe alot better already even though it has only been a few weeks. I also no longer smell like cigs but at the current moment smell like banana candy!

RenoMama

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yay for banana candy! welcome. Glad you're enjoying vaping. It only gets better.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hopefully you will convert to vaping full time and quit the analogs altogether (if you haven't all ready). Welcome to VU.

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Enjoy the smell Tobias, it gets better with time :)

If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from up north?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
welcome to VU!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Congrats Tobias! And welcome to your new home away from home. Kick your shoes off and hang out a while.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here!

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you have up the stinkies! Welcome to a healthier lifestyle

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am in my mid 50's and had smoked since I was seventeen. My son recently converted me to vaping by buying me a Kangertech Topbox mini. I am really liking it over smoking tobacco and already have noticed some positive changes the first was that my fingers were no longer yellow! I also breathe alot better already even though it has only been a few weeks. I also no longer smell like cigs but at the current moment smell like banana candy!

It's also wonderful when your vehicle goes from smelling like an dirty ashtray to smelling like a bakery. :D

Welcome, from another mid-50s semi-old-fart. :)

Andria

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome. VU is invaluable when it comes to knowledge and community. Your one stop shop.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Tobias and welcome to V/U, glad to meet you. A big congrats on your quit I am sure your lungs are thinking the same thing!:cool:

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's also wonderful when your vehicle goes from smelling like an dirty ashtray to smelling like a bakery. :D

Welcome, from another mid-50s semi-old-fart. :)

Andria
Turning 60 in July..whenever someone gets in my car they say it smells like pancakes

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Turning 60 in July..whenever someone gets in my car they say it smells like pancakes

I'm neither alien nor a northerner (a/k/a, "damn yankee" ;)). ???? But how on earth would you know what I sound like??

Andria

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm neither alien nor a northerner (a/k/a, "damn yankee" ;)). ???? But how on earth would you know what I sound like??

Andria
I get that all the time...that line is my signature...it's in all my posts...lol..

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's quite the conversation starter...it is a quote from my fav program..Doctor Who.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I get that all the time...that line is my signature...it's in all my posts...lol..

Ah! It's not actually in the sig position though, or a) it would have a faint line above it, and b) it wouldn't show in quotes -- hence my confusion! :)

Andria

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's quite the conversation starter...it is a quote from my fav program..Doctor Who.

Lots of planets have a north.

Welcome to the VU. I can stand outside of a store and tell who's going in for cigs from the smell as they walk past. That use to be me stinking up the place.
Lots of us oldsters here.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. I can stand outside of a store and tell who's going in for cigs from the smell as they walk past. That use to be me stinking up the place.
Lots of us oldsters here.

God, that's the truth. We recently had to go swap one of our cable boxes, which meant standing around in a tediously long line at Comcast. After we'd been doing that for about 15 minutes, this woman walks in... and within 5 seconds of her being in that room, which really wasn't a small room, it was AMPLY evident that she was a smoker. Or should I say ODOROUSLY evident. And yeah, smokers have no idea how awful that smell is that clings to them. I had no clue whatsoever, I thought all the non-smokers were just being whining complainers.

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Tobias and welcome to VU, (sorry your intro thread got off track there), Glad you found us, Enjoy the forum:)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and enjoy your stay! I have Orange Banana and a Strawberry Peach right now that I never thought I would be vaping fruits!

upload_2016-4-1_21-29-14.png

VU Sponsors