Become a Patron!

New or low profile juice companies

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently went to a vape expo and tried ungodly amounts of juice from actual vendors. People who have been in business for a long period 2+ years. Some of them were ok but that's it nothing fantastic. These were very over priced and low quality. I am looking to start a thread where the new or low profile ejuice companies can contact me or post info about their juices. I am willing to buy from most vendors if they fit the criteria. I want to do reviews and video reviews to help people get to know great juices at great prices. I just started a lot of people vaping and they value my opinion for devices and I want to now turn them on to good liquids that they may not know about but have incredible juice at the right price. I hope everybody out there can pass this along to their favorite low profile or new juice company and get their info here. I will add links to reviews and video reviews below as they are complete. Thanks everyone.

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually no I want to buy juice and be able to recommend it to people. Most people around me that vape don't have a big budget. All the juice reviews are of more expensive juices. I have a few suggestions from people for "budget juices" I made two orders tonight already. I will pay for the juice I just don't want to waste my money on stuff I or other don't like. This is asking for suggestions not free juice.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey if you get the chance take free juice...just think of the tens of thousands of dollars we vapers have spent on juice that we threw away

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True but my goal here is to not be like all the reviewers and take free juice to review that people on a budget can't vape. If I get free juice I'll be sure to review it if it is under $1per ml but I'd def buy from that company to make it an even kinda thing. I would feel guilty if I didn't. What juice do you use and what do you pay per ml?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've tried loads...right now I make my own NET extracts and vape them stand alone, or I mix them with a few other flavorings....I've been DIY lately. just been burnt to many times....although supposedly 5 pawns is coming out with a line that uses an alternative to PG called propanediol that hopefully carries flavor well, but doesn't give those of us sensitive to PG a reaction.I'm interested in trying that.

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I DIY also and get tired of making juice for everybody lol if I find good cheap juice I can use it recommend it and be off the hook. In doing my research tho I discovered a gap in reviewers with regards to budget vaping. Thanks and if you have any suggestions let me know. I just uploaded my first device review for a coworker to show his friends. I'm definitely on the needs improvement side but hopefully it helps a few people find something that helps stay of analogs and doesn't trash the wallet.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I'm a genhead and buying juice is a pricey thing,but for drippers and these sub-ohm tanks nowdays juice prices are a real issue.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just to clarify, I'm not an expert on clouds...but I am impressed with my comparatively puny clouds, nonetheless...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think alot of juice a whole lot of juice is overpriced...however like anything else, you get what you pay for....I have my doubts about being able to buy quality juice at basement prices.

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well stick around I will post video and text reviews of cheap juices one is a local shop that does online sales and are only 5 for 10ml. Not bad juice at all

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have any suggestions on flavors?
Apple Brown Teddy at 3mg or 6mg tastes great in an RDA (reminds me of Suicide Bunny Mothers Milk). Caramel Swirl is a bit bland, probably won't buy that again. Melonomenon is my all day vape. I cut it 50/50 with some zero nic 70vg30pg base that I have on hand. That cuts the 18mg VC juice to 9mg, and creates 85vg15pg final product. I vape it in a Smok GDC or ADC with adjustable Micro Core-A coils at 5.5 watts. That's all the Velvet Cloud flavors I've tried to date.

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Look into local773 out of Chicago. He's definitely got a great juice at a low price point. The Hyde park is the bf's fav.

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look into local773 out of Chicago. He's definitely got a great juice at a low price point. The Hyde park is the bf's fav.
Ok I will just let me know if there are any other flavors to try I like to get a few to try so I get an idea of the whole line

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vape Connexions is pretty good for juice. A 30ml custom flavor is 7.99USD

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Can you recommend your best flavors. I want to try the best you have and work my way around to your other flavors if I like the first set.
For tobaccos I recommend trying Confederate,Golf Leaf,Nomad or Bali Nights .All are big sellers :)

Desserts checkout out Cosmic Cookie,Fresh Brulee and Shamrock Swirl or Star Bucked .The last two are quickly becoming new best sellers for us

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For tobaccos I recommend trying Confederate,Golf Leaf,Nomad or Bali Nights .All are big sellers :)

Desserts checkout out Cosmic Cookie,Fresh Brulee and Shamrock Swirl or Star Bucked .The last two are quickly becoming new best sellers for us
Great thanks for the help. I ask all the companies I bought from so far. Would you be opposed to a written and video review?

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok I will just let me know if there are any other flavors to try I like to get a few to try so I get an idea of the whole line
Logan's square is cap'n crunch berries, streeterville is strawberry watermelon, and uptown. Yum

You really can't go wrong

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Logan's square is cap'n crunch berries, streeterville is strawberry watermelon, and uptown. Yum

You really can't go wrong
I emailed them to ask permission to do a review once he gets back to me I will order. The prices are great and flavors look awesome. If he says ok I will post the review so everyone will get to know it good or bad.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is an excellent thread. Very informative. I'm wanting to try some of these recommended juices now!!

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just checked them out I am actually working my way through the queue of juices. I would definitely like to try these and review them that price point is nice. By the way everyone there should be another review up Wednesday. I do hope everyone has enjoyed my first one.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Itc vapes i like nilla gorilla, bananaberry dream and lemon bar. All 3mg and max vg for dripping. Prices are good but they def require at least 2 or 3 weeks of aging.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you are still looking for cheap juice, have you checked out VapeWild? 120ml with flavor boost cost me less than $22. Circus bear is my fav, (s+c)2 is great, vanilla clouds, on cloud custard, strawberry cheesecake, top of the morning, all good to me. Their butterscotch I'm not so fond of. Still working my way through their product line, finding more good than bad.

sonarman

Member For 4 Years
The real question is where are the juice companies that sell 120ml for <30$ but you would pay full price? I'm so tired of researching juice and ordering it only to find out "For the price you can't go wrong"

If you get the once a month deal (120ml for 34$) at Vapor Fumes in Melbourne Fl it's very good. Also on Tuesday and Thursday they have buy one get one 50% off 15 and 30ml. I like fruity juice and Strawberry Fizz, Orange Julias, and fruity loops w milk I have paid happily full price 20$ for 30ml for.

Last edited:

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The real question is where are the juice companies that sell 120ml for <30$ but you would pay full price? I'm so tired of researching juice and ordering it only to find out "For the price you can't go wrong"
I don't know. I think VapeWild is great, but a lot of their stuff needs to steep. Circus Bear is always in one of my Nautilus'. Always. But, I haven't ordered any of the high end stuff. No way in hell will I pay $30+ for 30ml when I can pay less for 120ml. Maybe one day I will buy something high end, but I'm not paying for fancy packaging and crap like that. I want to try Milkman, but I refuse to pay extra for a damn box that looks like milk carton. If they want to sell me some juice, they can cut the price in half and keep the box.

sonarman

Member For 4 Years
I agree with you. I have tried "high end" stuff and I have yet to find juice that is as good as Cutwood, Ruthless, and Cosmic Fog. I have bought from ITC after reading all the rave reviews and detailed instructions on steep time only to find the 8 juices I ordered to be bland. I ordered from mushroom vapes, black axis, and MFN doughnut with the same results. And I have 3 other vendors in the mail. I hope that one will be decent. I will pay good money for great juice and yeah I wish there were vendors out there selling great juice for great prices and there might be but I'm growing so tired of hearing about the BEST JUICE EVER for the price (steeping required) only to be let down. But I can say I found success in the place I talked about earlier so I'm sure there are some out there, just getting tired of throwing money away when I know I can get a 30ml bottle of Unicorn Blood for 20$ and be satisfied.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hear you. That's why the diy is starting to appeal to me. Doesn't really matter if never taste "the best juice ever" if I come up with a couple things I like. Make it exactly to my taste, screw what anyone else says about it. 5 juices would be enough, with an occasional experimental juice for fun.

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys need to subscribe to my youtube channel or follow my posts. I went through the samething you guys did and started diy. Everyone wanted my e liquid. I got tired of makong juice for everyone when this was just for me to save money and have fun so i started looking for cheap eliquid that is decent and so far i found three companies where the liquid is good and dirt cheap. Thank you for the suggestions by the way i am slowly build the juice queue to review. Check here or follow my youtube channel. A new review every week or two depending on budget.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

sonarman

Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty sure if these next vendors are not as good as I have heard I'll be going down the DIY route. I think you just showed me the way man, thanks. Takes some time from reading the same perspective over and over until something finally clicks.

Ravi Brounstein

Herbal Dude
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recently went to a vape expo and tried ungodly amounts of juice from actual vendors. People who have been in business for a long period 2+ years. Some of them were ok but that's it nothing fantastic. These were very over priced and low quality. I am looking to start a thread where the new or low profile ejuice companies can contact me or post info about their juices. I am willing to buy from most vendors if they fit the criteria. I want to do reviews and video reviews to help people get to know great juices at great prices. I just started a lot of people vaping and they value my opinion for devices and I want to now turn them on to good liquids that they may not know about but have incredible juice at the right price. I hope everybody out there can pass this along to their favorite low profile or new juice company and get their info here. I will add links to reviews and video reviews below as they are complete. Thanks everyone.

I know we send out free samples for those who want to review our products.

I'd imagine most companies would do this.

I wouldn't expect a 50mL or something. We usually send a 5mL of something with every order, and we send those out if someone asks for one to review all the time.

I think we look for a link to our site regardless of the review outcome on the reviewers website.

Anyway, if you want to try something find a site with stuff you want to try and ask, doesn't hurt to ask. Everyone lives and dies by the reviews and recommendations :D

VU Sponsors