Become a Patron!

New Pharaoh 25 RDA

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Has there been any good hardware that has a youtuber attached to it? Theorem's glass is too thin so it chips easy & the the less said about the RX75 & that mech from Wotofo the better

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Disagree, exposing garbage like this is very important. And there are a lot of people (newbies) who would have bought this piece of shit.

BTW Todd also reviewed this piece of shit

Todd reviewed it as a joke.
Rip is a joke.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've been browsing the forum for awhile but finally signed up.

I received my Pharaoh yesterday and......it sucks. This thing is leaking like crazy. I was legitimately stoked for this but it's looking like a waste of money. Just switched back to my velocity.
Yeah, just by looking at the design. I knew it had to leak. Welcome to VU dude.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rip shit said
Drip 10 times on the side then on the other side LOL
WHAT A FUCKING CRAPPY shit
You can tell rip don't really fucking VAPE.. I hate the dude, can you guys tell!!

VAPE ON

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rip fakers sucks

VAPE ON
emoji36.png
Ripoff Tripper's Bearded Clam RDA !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Todd gave it a legitimate review.

Rip, as I said earlier I'm not a fan of him. I always found him a bit irritating to say the least.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yes Todd did, although I do not think that was his original intent ;)
He had trouble keeping a straight face though.

Actually the Wanko might be a nice RDA if it had different posts for the coil/s.
Has same design airflow as the NarDa only more air.
Tempted to get one and put clamp plates under the screws holding down those ridiculous coil clip things.

I like the NarDa just not enough air for me.

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes Todd did, although I do not think that was his original intent ;)
He had trouble keeping a straight face though.

Actually the Goon might be a nice RDA if it had different posts for the coil/s.
Has same design airflow as the NarDa only more air.
Tempted to get one and put clamp plates under the screws holding down those ridiculous coil clip things.

I like the NarDa just not enough air for me.
Yes he did, the name is what kept him cracking up. His entire review was a serious review but he couldn't keep from laughing because of the name, not the rda itself.

The Goon, awesome rda and the clamps are excellent. They make building very easy, quick and fast.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes he did, the name is what kept him cracking up. His entire review was a serious review but he couldn't keep from laughing because of the name, not the rda itself.

The Goon, awesome rda and the clamps are excellent. They make building very easy, quick and fast.

DARN! I was half asleep substitute Wanko for Goon in that post.
grumble, grumble....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The goon was OKEY
Clamps are PIA...
Velocity deck and 4 post deck are still the best thing for me,,!!

VAPE ON

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The goon was OKEY
Clamps are PIA...
Velocity deck and 4 post deck are still the best thing for me,,!!

VAPE ON
Actually they're easier for me than the Velocity. My favorite decks in no certain order are Postless, Velocity and Goon

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i hate velocity style decks, it kills me when the leads have to twist sideways to get in... aesthetically its a build murderer. performs alright, looks goofy as shit, like the canadian dudes from south park.
trip is alright, his videos are actually good quality, his break downs are better than mosts..
usually when rip likes some shit i dont... he's a 30-40 watt single coiler, totally different style vaping, but still i see no reason for all the hate. dumbasses hate seeing success i guess.
as for the rda, looks decent, but the coils would have to be turned one side over so both tails of wick are in the well and they dont have to share cotton, thats stupid, especially since people that vape how i vape arent gonna be putting them little 50 watters in there... gotta see the shit stuffed with fused clappies hitting 170 watts or something... doesnt look too good but the idea is interesting.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Cagey75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As irritating as RT may be, that RDA actually looks sweet. Not buying something because you don't like who made it is nonsense. It would seriously limit your general purchasing. Though ... that might not be a bad thing

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i hate velocity style decks, it kills me when the leads have to twist sideways to get in... aesthetically its a build murderer. performs alright, looks goofy as shit, like the canadian dudes from south park.
trip is alright, his videos are actually good quality, his break downs are better than mosts..
usually when rip likes some shit i dont... he's a 30-40 watt single coiler, totally different style vaping, but still i see no reason for all the hate. dumbasses hate seeing success i guess.
as for the rda, looks decent, but the coils would have to be turned one side over so both tails of wick are in the well and they dont have to share cotton, thats stupid, especially since people that vape how i vape arent gonna be putting them little 50 watters in there... gotta see the shit stuffed with fused clappies hitting 170 watts or something... doesnt look too good but the idea is interesting.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

All you have to do is twist the leads before installing, doesn't mess with my coils a bit. What I really like about the Velocity style decks is with RDA's dripping through the driptip, no posts to get in the way. That and nothing to get in the way with airflow for under and then up. In order of preference my favorite deck style's are

1. Postless
2. Goon and Velocity in a tie for second.

Worst deck ever conceived was the AX1 by Vicious Ant, fucking HATE that piece of shit. Shitty build quality, performance and design.

As irritating as RT may be, that RDA actually looks sweet. Not buying something because you don't like who made it is nonsense. It would seriously limit your general purchasing. Though ... that might not be a bad thing

I took a gander at it and watched Rip's YouTube on it, for me it's a bit too much busy work going on in it. I'm going to pass on it unless I can get it for dirt cheap.

The Recoil by Grimm Green, I'm also "meh" with it and unless I can get it for dirt cheap I'm going to pass.

There are just too many damn good RDA's out there already available.

So far these have been pretty consistent in holding the top two places for me

1. Velocity and the Prophet are tied as my favorite
2. Lycan (the United Chaos has been coming in as a tie currently)

Then for a 30mm RDA I really love the X1, I've also got the 24mm version which is very good but the 30mm RDA really Rocks on my "Big Pig" Series Mod. My first 30mm RDA was the Vesuvius by Aria, it just pisses me off now. Was great at first but the center post spins now. You'd think for a $65-$70 RDA they would have squared off the posts at the base so they wouldn't spin.

I've got a couple of original Tobeco's that I've really been enjoying also, the Symbiote and the Glasses. Inexpensive (got them for around $10 each), not bad build quality, provide a good flavorful vape. Then if something happens to them I'm not going to loose sleep over it since they're so inexpensive I got backups of them.

Anyway (shit wasn't intending on writing this much) there are a lot of very good RDA's available out there. Rip's and Grimm's RDA's don't really appeal to me at the price they want for them. I may in the future get one or both of them "if" they come down under $20 and "no" I'm not going to wast my money on a clone for either of them.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
All you have to do is twist the leads before installing, doesn't mess with my coils a bit. What I really like about the Velocity style decks is with RDA's dripping through the driptip, no posts to get in the way. That and nothing to get in the way with airflow for under and then up. In order of preference my favorite deck style's are

1. Postless
2. Goon and Velocity in a tie for second.

Worst deck ever conceived was the AX1 by Vicious Ant, fucking HATE that piece of shit. Shitty build quality, performance and design.

I took a gander at it and watched Rip's YouTube on it, for me it's a bit too much busy work going on in it. I'm going to pass on it unless I can get it for dirt cheap.

The Recoil by Grimm Green, I'm also "meh" with it and unless I can get it for dirt cheap I'm going to pass.

Then for a 30mm RDA I really love the X1, I've also got the 24mm version which is very good but the 30mm RDA really Rocks on my "Big Pig" Series Mod. My first 30mm RDA was the Vesuvius by Aria, it just pisses me off now. Was great at first but the center post spins now. You'd think for a $65-$70 RDA they would have squared off the posts at the base so they wouldn't spin.

I've got a couple of original Tobeco's that I've really been enjoying also, the Symbiote and the Glasses. Inexpensive (got them for around $10 each), not bad build quality, provide a good flavorful vape. Then if something happens to them I'm not going to loose sleep over it since they're so inexpensive I got backups of them.

Anyway (shit wasn't intending on writing this much) there are a lot of very good RDA's available out there. Rip's and Grimm's RDA's don't really appeal to me at the price they want for them. I may in the future get one or both of them "if" they come down under $20 and "no" I'm not going to wast my money on a clone for either of them.

Have you tried the tsunami 24? It's my favorite one for sure

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YUN RDA is the best $14 rda out there...
Drip n blow!

VAPE ON

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
YUN RDA is the best $14 rda out there...
Drip n blow!

VAPE ON
Just looked it up. Looks cool but IDK if i like the middle airflow thing. I like the Kennedy style airflow of the Tsunami where it comes from right under the coil

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
You can always take that off

VAPE ON
yeah but the airflow still comes from the middle rather then under the coil. I like the direct under the coil air flow personally

Yep, I've got the Tsunami 24, it's alright. I actually prefer the Hatty by Blitz over the Tsunami.
That one looks pretty cool Looks about the same except 1 large airflow over 2 smaller ones.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That one looks pretty cool Looks about the same except 1 large airflow over 2 smaller ones.

The Hatty has great flavor due to the bottom air but the side adjustable air is awesome when running on a Series Mod. Was a permanent fixture on my Noisy Cricket until I retired my NC to my FDA Apocalypse stash.

Cagey75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where are you seeing the Yun for $14? Shows $24 for me on eciggity

I had been pondering the Tsunami, how is this one any better?

Cagey75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I don't think it looks that fiddly, it looks nice and sturdy. I suppose some would see the 2ml juice base as a gimmick, I mean, why not just call it a tank with that capacity!? But others might see it as a blessing, not having to drip near as often.

Grimm's looks .... alright, there's nothing remotely special about it. I've seen clones about already for $8.99

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

I can't speak for the Yun, but the Tsunami 24 is amazing. Well worth the buy at 30 bucks for an authentic.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I got a $10 off coupon bro....
It's subjective...

VAPE ON

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow rip trippers he really screwed up bad he had a good thing going he taught me a lot of stuff also too. Oh well. BTW. I love raping and I'm glad I quit smoking cigarettes after 30 years cold turkey put down a cigarette picked up a kangertech 50 watt with the kangertech plus tank and haven't had a cigarette in a year and two months. Vape on people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow I should've spellcheck that that should've said Vaping not raping

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow rip trippers he really screwed up bad he had a good thing going he taught me a lot of stuff also too. Oh well. BTW. I love vaping and I'm glad I quit smoking cigarettes after 30 years cold turkey put down a cigarette picked up a kangertech 50 watt with the kangertech plus tank and haven't had a cigarette in a year and two months. Vape on people

Edit ur shit man!!

VAPE ON

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I usually do the one time I don't and it screwed up really bad.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Wow rip trippers he really screwed up bad he had a good thing going he taught me a lot of stuff also too. Oh well. BTW. I love raping and I'm glad I quit smoking cigarettes after 30 years cold turkey put down a cigarette picked up a kangertech 50 watt with the kangertech plus tank and haven't had a cigarette in a year and two months. Vape on people

Raping is bad. Vaping is good ;)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors