Member For 2 Years
images-12-jpg.488614_zpso53cyowg.jpg
Lol. That's fucking awesome.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think that in order to fill the Chinese made possibly wonky RDA quota, it would be better to go with the Neuron and not the Pharaoh.

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been browsing the forum for awhile but finally signed up.

I received my Pharaoh yesterday and......it sucks. This thing is leaking like crazy. I was legitimately stoked for this but it's looking like a waste of money. Just switched back to my velocity.

did you tilt it to the side while dripping, or did you drip straight down the middle like normal RDAs?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Reviews are coming in pretty positive, now I'm back on the should i buy it bubble.

Cagey75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not as gone on it after watching the reviews over the past week or so. t looks great, for what it is, but it's actually more an RTA than an RDA. You cannot drip with it, and that's a huge con IMO. DJlsb shows this in his review, juice pisses everywhere when he tries to drip on it. It behaves more like an RTA, like the Avocado or Limitless. If that's what you're after, good stuff, but I'm after an actual RDA, I have enough tanks.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Been VAPING long enough to know what is crap and what is good,
I hate to say it but
#toldya

VAPE ON
how is it a toldya when all the reviewers gave it positive reviews? I've been vaping about 3 years now. I have plenty of experience. I'm sure i would disagree with some stuff u think is good and vice versa. i made the thread to have a discussion on it, not to have 1 person come shit on it with no valid reason why other then he hates someone who helped design it. Personally I like geekvapes and digiflavor products (same company pretty much) tsunami 24 and avacado 24 are in my regular rotation. I'm on the fence with this one and cause I already have like 6 RDAs in my rotation, and nothing you have said really helps the conversation either way. Actually your attitude has made me ignore any opinion you have, which is a shame cause I'm sure you have some good experience to offer, u just seem to have no clue how to portray that

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't all the other reviewers say the Wismec Theorem was great? General opinion didn't seem to match their enthusiasm for it. With a normal dripper I can just drip straight down the dt and not have to think about it. That don't work with the Pharaoh. With a normal tank I can put a load of juice in there and vape for quite a while, that don't work with the Pharaoh. Dual coils will have to share a wick, I don't really see the point of the little juice gate if you are gonna drip in the top isn't that gonna cause it to flood? I personally don't see anything to like about it regardless of whoever had anything to do with it. Whoever says it is the best thing ever made, I am not interested.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Didn't all the other reviewers say the Wismec Theorem was great? General opinion didn't seem to match their enthusiasm for it. With a normal dripper I can just drip straight down the dt and not have to think about it. That don't work with the Pharaoh. With a normal tank I can put a load of juice in there and vape for quite a while, that don't work with the Pharaoh. Dual coils will have to share a wick, I don't really see the point of the little juice gate if you are gonna drip in the top isn't that gonna cause it to flood? I personally don't see anything to like about it regardless of whoever had anything to do with it. Whoever says it is the best thing ever made, I am not interested.
I was thinking the same thing about the dripping, my main thing is can i make it on a drive to/from work without needing to refill. I usually bring an RDA to use at work and a tank for the ride, the avacado would serve a similar purpose but i don't think it wicks fast enough for my chain hitting. Still like it, but want something similar with more functionality. I'm using an aeronaut today, has a single fused clapton in it, I can drip down the middle no problem and the leaking is minimal but i prefer that to popping the top every time personally. most RDAs are give and take in some areas. my tsunami 24 i usually pop the top to fill since the center is all air and no coils I'd have to wait for it to soak off the deck evenly with 2 coils. It seems like a better option then the aeronaut for refilling less. Same concept but bigger, better clamps. Same air flow but refill and leak less. Good for larger single coils.

As far as the double coil set up (which i probably would use) i used to make quad coil builds on my patriot many years ago and 2 coils would share a wick with no issue. Not sure why many vapors seem to have an issue with it, i know most vapors did this years ago before we got better designed RDAs for multiple coils.

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was thinking the same thing about the dripping, my main thing is can i make it on a drive to/from work without needing to refill. I usually bring an RDA to use at work and a tank for the ride, the avacado would serve a similar purpose but i don't think it wicks fast enough for my chain hitting. Still like it, but want something similar with more functionality. I'm using an aeronaut today, has a single fused clapton in it, I can drip down the middle no problem and the leaking is minimal but i prefer that to popping the top every time personally. most RDAs are give and take in some areas. my tsunami 24 i usually pop the top to fill since the center is all air and no coils I'd have to wait for it to soak off the deck evenly with 2 coils. It seems like a better option then the aeronaut for refilling less. Same concept but bigger, better clamps. Same air flow but refill and leak less. Good for larger single coils.

As far as the double coil set up (which i probably would use) i used to make quad coil builds on my patriot many years ago and 2 coils would share a wick with no issue. Not sure why many vapors seem to have an issue with it, i know most vapors did this years ago before we got better designed RDAs for multiple coils.

I love the aeronaut ...you do have to tilt it a bit if you want trouble free dripping but that is no hassle, it has a big DT. I would imagine the Pharaoh would have a similar vape to the Aeronaut...which is excellent. But as I already have the Aeronaut I can't see the point of getting a Pharaoh.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aeronaut guy is re-designing it as well, so I can wait. It's not like I am short of a dripper or 20 :D
MMMM good to see he's re-designing it, don't have one for it really doesn't appeal to me. But those I've seen that have it seem to love it, I'd like to see what he comes up with. I'm in the same boat as you, I can wait for it's not like I'm short a dripper or 50 ;)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I love the aeronaut ...you do have to tilt it a bit if you want trouble free dripping but that is no hassle, it has a big DT. I would imagine the Pharaoh would have a similar vape to the Aeronaut...which is excellent. But as I already have the Aeronaut I can't see the point of getting a Pharaoh.
I have minor gripes with the aeronaut. I still like it, I'm using it right now
1) the top is 1 solid metal piece which means hot builds really heat up the "drip tip" part of it
2) no way to really tighten the airflow, even putting in the solid bar wont make much difference. I just use the default ones
3) build deck is annoying. the 2 outside screws don't leave much room i usually have 1 lead in the middle and 1 on the outside or 2 on the outside
4) "only" 22mm deck. coils i make for it are small
5) on a dual coil, the outside gets way too hot on the "drip tip" it's best with a small single coil
6) the "floppy" nature of the bars makes building more difficult then it needs to be

I like the idea of the aeronaut and the device itself, but one reason i was interested in the pharaoh was becuase it looks to be improved on the aeronaut in every way
1) separate delrin drip tip (2 options)
2) more adjustable air flow options
3) 1 center screw instead of 2 outside screws on the build clamps
4) 25mm
5) dual coils should not heat up the drip tip as much
6) the spring loaded clamps with the outside raised makes it look really easy to slide the leads in

So in short, the reason I'm looking into it is because it seems like a better version of something i use regularly. Plus if the well can last me a 30 min drive, i wouldn't have to have a separate tank with me for that

http://imgur.com/a/mHwMn

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I asked Aeronaut guy to make some kind of cover for drip tip in new version, as like you say hot builds make the DT freak hot :)

2naphish

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah it's an older rda, I really love it. The flavor is excellent and with the addition of the side air you can put in a rowdy build when you're in the mood or close it down for normal. Lots of options.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
just got the Hatty. going to have to replace those phillips grub screws with some allens for sure. the wide tip is very comfortable.good thing i DIY cause it absolutely drinks the juice even with side air closed. thanks for the recommendation. great atty for the price.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how is it a toldya when all the reviewers gave it positive reviews? I've been vaping about 3 years now. I have plenty of experience. I'm sure i would disagree with some stuff u think is good and vice versa. i made the thread to have a discussion on it, not to have 1 person come shit on it with no valid reason why other then he hates someone who helped design it. Personally I like geekvapes and digiflavor products (same company pretty much) tsunami 24 and avacado 24 are in my regular rotation. I'm on the fence with this one and cause I already have like 6 RDAs in my rotation, and nothing you have said really helps the conversation either way. Actually your attitude has made me ignore any opinion you have, which is a shame cause I'm sure you have some good experience to offer, u just seem to have no clue how to portray that
You been VAPING for 3years and you still believe them ytube reviewers? Come one man..

VAPE ON

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
You been VAPING for 3years and you still believe them ytube reviewers? Come one man..

VAPE ON
another useless replay again sigh
No i believe myself and other vapors here who have shown their knowledge and experience. but I'd sure as hell believe any you tube fly by night person then you

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
another useless replay again sigh
No i believe myself and other vapors here who have shown their knowledge and experience. but I'd sure as hell believe any you tube fly by night person then you
Did rip trippers pay you dude
What's up with all the hate!?
Relax

VAPE ON

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Did rip trippers pay you dude
What's up with all the hate!?
Relax

VAPE ON
Just not a fan of your attitude or shit posting to be honest. I don't have "hate" for anything I just have no clue why you are in this thread other then to act like a jackass. If you want to actually have a discussion that shows you have some brain cells, please fell free, but otherwise I don't know what you are hoping to accomplish here

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just not a fan of your attitude or shit posting to be honest. I don't have "hate" for anything I just have no clue why you are in this thread other then to act like a jackass. If you want to actually have a discussion that shows you have some brain cells, please fell free, but otherwise I don't know what you are hoping to accomplish here
There's always an ignore button dude
It's free...use it on me...
Rip trippers is a fuck tard
CRAPHARAOH is crap
Leaker
If you want juice capacity
Get a TANK!!
Why I'm on this thread
I'm tying to save folks money, and not fall for another crappy expensive shit.. If this was $5 bucks I will be happy to endorse it...
Don't buy this RDA, there's a lot of RDAS out there that are simple to build,cheap and will not leak on you...
Fuck rip trippers and fuck this CRAPHARAOH RDA...

VAPE ON

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
There's always an ignore button dude
It's free...use it on me...
Rip trippers is a fuck tard
CRAPHARAOH is crap
Leaker
If you want juice capacity
Get a TANK!!
Why I'm on this thread
I'm tying to save folks money, and not fall for another crappy expensive shit.. If this was $5 bucks I will be happy to endorse it...
Don't buy this RDA, there's a lot of RDAS out there that are simple to build,cheap and will not leak on you...
Fuck rip trippers and fuck this CRAPHARAOH RDA...

VAPE ON
I could use the ignore button sure, but your attitude especially as a diamond contributor (which appears to be 90% spam comments anyway) isn't very welcoming to new members. You should use your "status" more wisely.

To be frank, If this was the first thread i seen here as a new member, i would have noped the fuck out of the forums. You aren't saving people money, you are just being an asshat pushing their own agenda, ruining a discussion, and voerall showing the lack of sense one would expect on a forum of 12 year olds discussing minecraft. so again, either contribute to the thread or leave it.. No reason to hijack my thread and derail it.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could use the ignore button sure, but your attitude especially as a diamond contributor (which appears to be 90% spam comments anyway) isn't very welcoming to new members. You should use your "status" more wisely.

To be frank, If this was the first thread i seen here as a new member, i would have noped the fuck out of the forums. You aren't saving people money, you are just being an asshat pushing their own agenda, ruining a discussion, and voerall showing the lack of sense one would expect on a forum of 12 year olds discussing minecraft. so again, either contribute to the thread or leave it.. No reason to hijack my thread and derail it.
FYI IM MOBILE
I DONT SEE DIAMOND STATUS or whatever and I don't care about that!!
Just because I don't like the RDA it doesn't mean that other folks won't like it..
VAPING is subjective dude, I'm sure you know that by now....
#toldya
OK ENJOY UR THREAD LOL!!
I'm out!

VAPE ON

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
FYI IM MOBILE
I DONT SEE DIAMOND STATUS or whatever and I don't care about that!!
Just because I don't like the RDA it doesn't mean that other folks won't like it..
VAPING is subjective dude, I'm sure you know that by now....
#toldya
OK ENJOY UR THREAD LOL!!
I'm out!

VAPE ON
thanks for leaving the thread :poop:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So you can't keep your word either? It's probably an alternative account with the way your acting.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Granted I prefer standard RDA'S, hell I've picked up some old school like the Patriot and Stillare which I enjoy the shit out of. I actually mostly Vape on the X1 and Velocity though. Anyway the Theorem I also enjoy. Just toss that shit notch coil and put in a duel vertical SS fused Claptons and I get a good Vape. But I do agree it was over hyped, but then one needs to take reviews with a grain of salt.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Avidos

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'll buy his RDA if I can literally chuck tits with it
HAHAHA Oh my gourd, the old `Chuckin' da tits` line of RiP.. yeah this RDA/RDSTA/Whatchamacallit seems promising, similar build to my `Avocado 24`

Somehow this thread shifted from the Atomizer to the people involved, let them be.. we all have job(s) and do it out of passion or money :D

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got the Mutation V5 XL last week and can get 80 drops in that bad boy. Probably more with the 9.5mm deep juice well and being top airflow no leeks.

Not a cloud chucker but the flavor has been real nice. Hell of a deal too for the $16 I paid via vapenw labor day sale.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

cutevape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just got the Mutation V5 XL last week and can get 80 drops in that bad boy. Probably more with the 9.5mm deep juice well and being top airflow no leeks.

Not a cloud chucker but the flavor has been real nice. Hell of a deal too for the $16 I paid via vapenw labor day sale.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
yes mutation x v5 xl is good to use indeed

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
has anyone received this yet? i kind of agree with ej it does look like nonsense but theres always the benefit of the doubt.
so anyone have it yet?
also, i dont recommend that 2 coils share wick like that, they wont keep up with wicking efficiently.
Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just brought one and I like it. This thing is leak proof. You're doing something wrong if it does. I have a 6 wrap 3.5mm fused Clapton and its great. Everything taste different thou. Guess I'm getting different notes. Flavor atty for sure.

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
has anyone received this yet? i kind of agree with ej it does look like nonsense but theres always the benefit of the doubt.
so anyone have it yet?
also, i dont recommend that 2 coils share wick like that, they wont keep up with wicking efficiently.
Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
it's pretty amazing actually
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/pharaoh-rda-first-impressions.276597/

I just brought one and I like it. This thing if leak proof. You don't something wrong if it does. I have a 6 wrap 3.5mm fused Clapton and is great. Everything taste different thou. Guess I'm getting different notes
:cheers:

dshobe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just got mine, dropped a single coil 4mm 7 wrap fused Clapton in, filled with juice and vapin' away. This is by far the easiest atty I've ever built on. I'll give it a few days, but this could become a favorite.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Just got mine, dropped a single coil 4mm 7 wrap fused Clapton in, filled with juice and vapin' away. This is by far the easiest atty I've ever built on. I'll give it a few days, but this could become a favorite.

It's amazing for flavor IMO. average in the cloud department but thats fine by me. I'm not after clouds. Just want good flavor and nicotine. Glad to hear you are enjoying it

dshobe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The ease of the build, no leaks (so far), and great flavor got me. New favorite, lol. And for the price? Great deal. If you are on the fence, get down and go get one. Awesome atty.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well you 2 convinced me, another tank on my wish list. I know about the gearbest $26 price but I like to get my new stuff in less than a month so no ordering from them anymore. Probably just wait until I get my ebay bucks in mid October, should be enough to get the Pharaoh and Limitless XL.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Well you 2 convinced me, another tank on my wish list. I know about the gearbest $26 price but I like to get my new stuff in less than a month so no ordering from them anymore. Probably just wait until I get my ebay bucks in mid October, should be enough to get the Pharaoh and Limitless XL.
I got mine form huffers and puffers. 35 bucks IIRC and they ship from california.

dshobe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't do the whole waiting thing either, I'm willing to pay a few bucks more to have it in a few days. Ordered mine off ebay, $36 shipped. Dripping Cheap or something like that. Hope you enjoy it @mjag!

mero16

Member For 4 Years
got mine off of Ebay. $35 shipped aswell , and its so easy to build on and use. great quality product..imoo. once you learn how to use it, you wont run into any problems. keep on vaping everyone.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
got mine off of Ebay. $35 shipped aswell , and its so easy to build on and use. great quality product..imoo. once you learn how to use it, you wont run into any problems. keep on vaping everyone.
Congrats. Doesn't get much better for an RDA then this

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors