Become a Patron!

New RDA From District F5VE

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m betting a single coil squonky thing.

Btw, this is the first I’m hearing of the rda and my prediction is pure speculation.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Only got the emails...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
About a new RDA? Or the one about Layercake... As far as I know, they've not sent any info out yet about the RDA.
Here's the Layercake one:

AoV2SHx.png

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@AnthonyLouis - I may have spoken too soon... The Layercake may actually be the RDA in question. From the name, I took it to mean a new juice. Found this tidbit on Reddit. Something to do with "vise deck" and "ceramisteel"...

om2zym7vamy01.jpg

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So I saw a computer mock up of the RDA. Unfortunately, I was highly unimpressed - just a very basic RDA. Hopefully, it has great flavor to make up for it's lack of aesthetics.

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So I saw a computer mock up of the RDA. Unfortunately, I was highly unimpressed - just a very basic RDA. Hopefully, it has great flavor to make up for it's lack of aesthetics.

That’s a shame. I’m looking forward to seeing more. On another topic, if you know anyone that has an original SS topcap for the cosmonaut rda and they looking to get rid of it, let me know!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I like that design. Its kind of like the Templar but with more build room and a nicer fit and finish.

VU Sponsors