Become a Patron!

New RDA search, please help

Irrashinal

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, too cut to the chase, I’m looking for a new RDA.

I will be getting into squonking very soon (actually had my eye on the new Gbox dual 18650 by Geekvape) so I’d like the RDA to be a BF. Though it does not SOLEY need to be a squonker, as long as it has the ability to do it. And I’d like for it to be a dual coil also with the ability to do single coil.

I’ve looked at plenty of reviews and basically narrowed it down to the Bonza RDA and the Pulse 24 RDA. The Drop RDA also looks nice. Not a fan of the Dead Rabbit.

Basically, I’m looking for any feedback between the Bonza and the Pulse. Which is “better?” I know I said squonking so people may jump to say the Pulse, but I’m more looking towards flavor and cloud comparisons between the two. Which do YOU think is the better device (not based soley on if its a better squonking atty)

Also, other recommendations are always welcome. Any input is truely appreciated. Thanks guys!

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have the Bonza or Pulse 24, but I do have the Drop and love it. I use it primarily for squonking, but it's a great stand alone RDA. Really simple to build on, with plenty of room, nice deep juice well, very smooth airflow and outstanding flavor. It works great for single or dual coil builds. It really is a great all around RDA, I don't have anything bad to say about it. I think it would be a great match for the GBox.

I have both the Bonza and Pulse 24 and have used both for squonking.

Bonza: Better airflow, bigger clouds, easier build deck
Pulse 24: Better for squonking

I'd say flavor is great on both and pretty similar. Right now I use the Pulse on my squonking mod, which I only use whenever I'm going out for its compactness and juice capacity.

I prefer the Bonza overall and that's what I use when I'm at home. Please note, however, that the advantages I mentioned above for the Bonza are slight and you really can't go wrong with either. Bonza works well as a squonker too, just not as good as the Pulse's juice delivery system and almost leakproof airflow.

I'm very happy with both rda's.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you want to do single coils as well as dual? If so, get the pulse

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You won't regret going with the pulse 24. I use it with the pulse sqounker. It only cost £30.00 for the single cell mod and £24.00 for the RDA and it's a pretty damn good setup. I use it for my work setup cos let's face it who wants to drip every two minutes when out and about!
Btw the dead rabbit is a good RDA. what don't you like about it??
Pulse 24 solid choice for squonking though for sure :) very good build quality too!

VU Sponsors