new rdta

cloudyjosh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Heya guys I am constantly using rda and love them but am looking into rdta. I have heard that the experience from rdta is close to rda as possible is this the case? And which do I get there's quite a few?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It depends on the RTA you use.

Some, like the Orchid, will be closer only after lots of modification. Others, like the Billow and the upcoming Lemo V2 are straight out of the box, very similar to an RDA.

cloudyjosh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
when is the lemo v2 out? And mods such as drilling etc?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think the beginning of April they plan on releasing the Lemo 2.

Yes, by modding I mean drilling air flow.

If you want a dual coiler then the Billow is nice.
Single coil, then the Lemo V2 would be great.

I'll have a Lemo 2 at some point.

cloudyjosh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeman I will have to look into these :)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For clarity sake, I'll tell you what RTA's I already own.
Billow
Lemo Drop
2 Orchid V4's (one plastic tank, one glass)
2 handfuls of various RDA's
several Clearo tanks.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you talking about a RTA (a tank) or an RTDA (a dripper with a automatic dripper tank on top)? If you're talking about the former, nothing comes close. If you're talking about the latter, the only good option is the Big Dripper.

But I get the feeling you're talking about a tank here...

cloudyjosh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
nope I mean rdta :)

cloudyjosh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh lol :) yeah I love wiring on rda looks a bit tedious on rta :) my friend has just ordered an ehpro revel. So see how this is :)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have the Big Dripper V2. IMO, the airflow is similar to a TOBH or a Tugboat V2. However, it produces excellent flavor and nice clouds. I have to fill the tank 3-5 times a day, depending on how often I use it. In my opinion, it could use a little bit more airflow though.
Otherwise I'm using a UD Goblin and a Silverplay. I'm also planning on getting the Lemo 2, which should come out mid April.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@cloudyjosh don't confuse ur self with RDTA/RTA, there's more RTA in the market compare to rdta,
RDTA EXAMPLE BIG DRIPPER AND 3d dripper/tank/atomizer that's the only 2 rdta I know
RTA is a whole new level there's a bunch out there, goblin,lemo,aquas,kayfuns,sybtanks/rba,elk tanks,fogger,billow and so much more...
The question is
RTA OR RDTA??
BIGBOYVAPER

cloudyjosh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeman I will have to look into the big dripper :) I was never confused RDTA "rda deck with three posts with pumpy tank on top to drip". RTA "fiddly screws on base like subtank with holes to tank for juice to feed" don't like the look of them prefer my posts! :)

cloudyjosh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
this is the ehpro revel

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_revel-dripper-rdta-ehpro-2.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_revel-dripper-rdta-ehpro-2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 8

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heya guys I am constantly using rda and love them but am looking into rdta. I have heard that the experience from rdta is close to rda as possible is this the case? And which do I get there's quite a few?
yeman I will have to look into the big dripper :) I was never confused RDTA "rda deck with three posts with pumpy tank on top to drip". RTA "fiddly screws on base like subtank with holes to tank for juice to feed" don't like the look of them prefer my posts! :)

Re RDTAs, I have a Big Dripper and a Zero Gravity, and find the Zero Gravity to be far superior. First, vape quality is more dripper-like because of the wide chimney; second, the juice feed system simply works better for me. Also comes with a dripper cap. You might want to check it out, particularly with the great deal here:

img_2510_3.jpg

http://www.angelcigs.com/zero-gravity-style-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-rdta-rda.html

VU Sponsors