Become a Patron!

New Rig!! Woot!

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check it out!

300kw Mod2.jpg
It stands about 7 feet tall, weighs about 5,000lbs, puts out 300,000 watts, 0-200vDC, water cooled, and has 14 strands of 750 MCM cable on each phase of the 480vAC feeding it (3 phase)... Think I'm just gonna make a coil out of 4/0 welding cable and call it done.. Now I just need about 200 lbs of Japanese cotton and some e-juice by the 55 gallon drum.. lol

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LMAO! Looks like some of the stuff I used to build when I worked for Siemens years ago.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Check it out!

View attachment 21655
It stands about 7 feet tall, weighs about 5,000lbs, puts out 300,000 watts, 0-200vDC, water cooled, and has 14 strands of 750 MCM cable on each phase of the 480vAC feeding it (3 phase)... Think I'm just gonna make a coil out of 4/0 welding cable and call it done.. Now I just need about 200 lbs of Japanese cotton and some e-juice by the 55 gallon drum.. lol
Ipv 4,000,000,000,000,000 LI lmao

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How many gallons of juice does it hold ? Is it sub ohm ? lmao Good day to ya !

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How many gallons of juice does it hold ? Is it sub ohm ? lmao Good day to ya !

Damn @Breazy_Com ... Now you got me thinking. The process we use this for involves two 2500 gallon tanks. I actually have 7 of these rectifiers so we could parallel them and go straight insane mode if we wanted to... I suppose I could fill the tanks with e-Juice and do some modifications to our equipment to make the worlds largest RDA.. Hmm.. gonna have to go crunch some numbers right quick.. ;)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol ! You could cloud out whatever state your in. What's the weather today......Cloudy !

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok.. according to the numbers, if I can find some 12mm (about 4/0) kanthal and wrap it 4 times around a 2 meter diameter mandril, I'll get .4 ohms.. Should start to heat nicely at about 100000 watts with 200vDC@500A ... I'm gonna need some lung exercises.

Davect06607

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I got the power to back it up for ya: 3 megawatts.
IMG_1704.jpg

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet... That will help. I got 5000kVA coming into the building, but the extra 3MW will help. We can go even bigger now.. lol

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Someone hit that shit, what would u use for an rda? A modified fire extinguisher?

VU Sponsors