Become a Patron!

New setup help

i am looking for a simple device to help me get off of cigarettes. I was going to purchase an Innokin t22 starter kit to begin with. I have heard the istick 40 watt batteries are good also. Is there any advantage to using an istick battery rather than the one that he endura kit comes with? I would like to us the prisim tanks. Thanks!

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
it depends on if you are only going to stick with that one set up or want something that gives better flavor and clouds. If you are sticking with that, it looks like a fairly decent set up. Personally, I would go with something like a Kanger toptank mini starter kit. Mod gives you up to 75w to play with using various factor made coils and a RBA (rebuildable atomizer head) should you get tire of buying premade coil heads. :eek:)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My vote is for the iStick - just because it is dead simple to use compared with the board on the Kanger

Don't have any Innokin products so can't comment

Thanks for the replies. I basically just want something very easy to use and low maintenence that will be close to a cigarette. I would like to avoid burnt taste and leaking. I was wondering if I needed the istick battery or not or how it would be any better than the endura battery. Thanks

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would go Eleaf also BUT I would get a NEWER mod than a Istic40watt.... I would go with the NEW Pico 21700 should be about same $$ anyway.

VU Sponsors