Become a Patron!

New shows on Netflix

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Babylon was good. farscape is another, plus it has Claudia black. After season 1 when they got her some tweezers and a make up artist...

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Im
If you are into SciFi (other than Dr. Who of course) you should really do yourself a favor and check out Babylon 5.

As much as I liked all of the Star Trek variations (Enterprise was the best IMHO) you will love this!
I'm watching Top Gear on BBCA ATM, and I just saw a commercial for the new series of Dr. Who. I had forgotten there was a new Dr. I love me someTop Gear, but I've never gotten into Dr. Who.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tbcamor, I've seen peepshow to the end. That guy Two Hands who takes the drugs lol. It doesn't lose it's appeal. It stays good all the way. That's all I'm saying lol

Even after watching just the first episode of firefly I was saddened and annoyed they didn't make any more. I didn't even know what it was about. I was watching it and I though "hmm, this seems a bit cowboyish" :D

Bayblon 5 Unc? I really love sci fi but (ducks for cover) I can't get into it.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Tbcamor, I've seen peepshow to the end. That guy Two Hands who takes the drugs lol. It doesn't lose it's appeal. It stays good all the way. That's all I'm saying lol

Even after watching just the first episode of firefly I was saddened and annoyed they didn't make any more. I didn't even know what it was about. I was watching it and I though "hmm, this seems a bit cowboyish" :D

I know, it's priceless. And not to be a dick, but it's Super Hans, even better IMO. ;) He and Johnson are great supporting characters throughout. All of them are, truly, but I agree on Super Hans. I love when they're at that lunch party in the second series and he's just smoking crack with all these nicely dressed people around. That's one example of googling I remember needing. He calls the crack "rather moorish" which means nothing to an American, or at least me, and he talks about Blue Peter. The web taught me. Thanks google.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
B5 took me awhile to get into. In the end i did enjoy it overall.
Some of my favorite shows lost me mid way through and it wasn't until later when i gave em another try that it clicked.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know, it's priceless. And not to be a dick, but it's Super Hans, even better IMO. ;) He and Johnson are great supporting characters throughout. All of them are, truly, but I agree on Super Hans. I love when they're at that lunch party in the second series and he's just smoking crack with all these nicely dressed people around. That's one example of googling I remember needing. He calls the crack "rather moorish" which means nothing to an American, or at least me, and he talks about Blue Peter. The web taught me. Thanks google.
Super Hands! That's right. Two Hands is a Heath Ledger film. Another favourite of mine that I could watch again and again. Ah, that's so funny. Was a ever show really. Moorish means it's something that's so nice that when you've had some you want more

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've known some seriously moorish women.

just wanted to test it out. Yup i like that word.

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Posts relating to a style of Spanish architecture of the 8th to the 16th century, characterized by the horseshoe arch and ornate decoration?

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly
Posts relating to a style of Spanish architecture of the 8th to the 16th century, characterized by the horseshoe arch and ornate decoration?
i also like my women characterized by a horseshoe arch and ornate decoration.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Super Hands! That's right. Two Hands is a Heath Ledger film. Another favourite of mine that I could watch again and again. Ah, that's so funny. Was a ever show really. Moorish means it's something that's so nice that when you've had some you want more
I'll have to check out that movie. Yeah, I had to google moorish and pause the episode, needed to know what he was talking about.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two Hands. Brilliant. You can imdb it so I won't go on about it but you won't feel you've wasted your time watching it. I turn off half the films I watch. I won't just finish it anyway. It's the same with a series. If it's no good I'm not the kind of person who really needs to find out what happens anyway.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
speaking of Netflix....time for some Chile Relleno and some Ugly Betty.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've known some seriously moorish women.

just wanted to test it out. Yup i like that word.

and i have known some seriously boorish men :p

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
btw, by "these parts" i didn't mean VU.....i mean where i live.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
wait, what are we talking about?

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i haven't seen you for awhile. are you binging? ;)

On season two. Trying to decide if I want to keep watching. While it is made well and well written, I'm wondering if I have to watch 50 episodes for her to figure out who did it.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On season two. Trying to decide if I want to keep watching. While it is made well and well written, I'm wondering if I have to watch 50 episodes for her to figure out who did it.

A little make up wouldn't hurt her and an occasional smile. It is hard to stop watching though

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another season of continuum popped up recently so I guess my daughter and I will continue that tonight. We just finished the final eps. Of warehouse 13 last night.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
What about MST3K?

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's by no means award winning. But we have been enjoying it.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I might be exposing the true depth of my geekness but I actually have a Blue Sun tshirt like Jane wore...

Reactions: Ace

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A little make up wouldn't hurt her and an occasional smile. It is hard to stop watching though

i thought that was part of the appeal of the show. most TV lady cops are all glammed out...they look like models. sarah linden shows the stress of the job on her face.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i thought that was part of the appeal of the show. most TV lady cops are all glammed out...they look like models. sarah linden shows the stress of the job on her face.

Your right, her character appears very realistic

So without spoiling anything, is she ever gonna figure it out?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Your right, her character appears very realistic

So without spoiling anything, is she ever gonna figure it out?

can't tell ya....have to kill ya. then linden would have another case to solve. :p

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't remember who it was that recommended Person Of Interest but it's bloody brilliant. I'm half way through the first season and about to watch the next episode. I know it's a little bit predictable, as in he'll have a fight, win, get caught, get out of it, win some more lol. But it's just great stuff!!

VU Sponsors