Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I might start watch Land Girls. It's got good reviews
It really surprised me how good it was. I like historical fiction, even if the acting is crap, because it is 'fiction' based on history, no matter how loosely the interpretation is done it can still be entertaining. Land Girls was a surprise and I wish it had continued for another season.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about bomb girls ? Was that the title?
WWII women making bomb's

Really enjoyed that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thought I'd post this before heading home. Am going to watch Person Of Interest tonight. Been watching it for a while now. I'm so stoked on it. Even though each episode is individual i.e. it concludes at the end, it still has a number of story lines that are ongoing and unfolding. I totally love it and feel it's the most enjoyable series I've watched since a Breaking Bad.

IDonn0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thought I'd post this before heading home. Am going to watch Person Of Interest tonight. Been watching it for a while now. I'm so stoked on it. Even though each episode is individual i.e. it concludes at the end, it still has a number of story lines that are ongoing and unfolding. I totally love it and feel it's the most enjoyable series I've watched since a Breaking Bad.

Agree, this is an excellent series.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Pisses me off that I can't access it on Netflix here. Is ok. I'll forever be thankful to Netflix for IT Crowd. Wish it hadn't ended, but I still watch it.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just finished all 7 seasons of trailer park boys for the third time in three years.........

I need something new to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pisses me off that I can't access it on Netflix here. Is ok. I'll forever be thankful to Netflix for IT Crowd. Wish it hadn't ended, but I still watch it.
Yes we have different options. Dunno why. We have the IT Crowd. Did you know there was an extended final episode. It's on Netflix.
@Thunderball we don't get trailer park boys

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We found this place last night and made a game of it, what ever popped up we had to watch it.
Netflix Roulette, http://netflixroulette.net/
That's GREAT! Thanks a GAZILLION for posting that
cheerleader3.gif

Love your signature, btw.

VU Sponsors