Become a Patron!

New Smoant Charon 218 TC Mod.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Where's the listing for the VV one? I love the functionality of the pot. I have three mods like that.

How about gold with a Twisted Messes Gold AF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I seen one listed somewhere off vape crawler. I like them too. I have the zenith, hexohm clone, dovpo m, and had an invader 3 I traded.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Really wonder why smoant isn't using a picture of a boatman for one of their battery cover options?
That's would make a lot of sense given the name of the mod.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
day 1 for me. after how much i love the battlestar i would be crazy to not buy this.
I wouldn't mind one of the models either if you want to throw it in, but grab me one from the same place the mods come from LMAO ;)
YELLOW FEVER! I got infected when I moved here.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I want that gunmetal (tarnish) colored one, well the one that everyone else has a picture of, but don't sell. Grr.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want that gunmetal (tarnish) colored one, well the one that everyone else has a picture of, but don't sell. Grr.

That's a good look for sure, but I'm thinking of going a little more bold with this one. I'm going to go gold with a brass Recoil I think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went to order (1) and at $18.00 DHL I wouldn't order anything that's not DHL shipping .... Naaah.... I'm not paying $60.00 for that mod out of China.....

I'll gladly pay $99.00 once they are in the States.... And I won't have to suffer when the month of May or June comes around and I'm still with my finger up my ass waiting then they tell you when you email.... Nothing because noone picks up the phone.....

Then it arrives damaged and you want to send it back for another and it takes another (2) months ....

Fuck that, I learned my lesson on preorder and fucking Chinese companies...........

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I went to order (1) and at $18.00 DHL I wouldn't order anything that's not DHL shipping .... Naaah.... I'm not paying $60.00 for that mod out of China.....

I'll gladly pay $99.00 once they are in the States.... And I won't have to suffer when the month of May or June comes around and I'm still with my finger up my ass waiting then they tell you when you email.... Nothing because noone picks up the phone.....

Then it arrives damaged and you want to send it back for another and it takes another (2) months ....

Fuck that, I learned my lesson on preorder and fucking Chinese companies...........

Lmao up. I'm waiting for US stock to get one

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmao up. I'm waiting for US stock to get one

Yeah that's smart.... Once I see a couple of reviews and like it and others aren't complaining I'll be glad to pay $139.00 here in the USA... . I'm tired of suffering with these Chinese fucks or better said foxes..... They aren't stupid.... Why do you think a preorder ? They have over 150 preorder sites up and collecting preorders.....

They will have 25,000 sold and at $50.00 that's $39.00 plus $11.00 they profit from DHL.... That's $50.00 total per mod..... At 25,000 preorder= $1 million dollars in their bank account and they haven't sent one mod out.....

Fuck that !!!!!!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah that's smart.... Once I see a couple of reviews and like it and others aren't complaining I'll be glad to pay $139.00 here in the USA... . I'm tired of suffering with these Chinese fucks or better said foxes..... They aren't stupid.... Why do you think a preorder ? They have over 150 preorder sites up and collecting preorders.....

They will have 25,000 sold and at $50.00 that's $39.00 plus $11.00 they profit from DHL.... That's $50.00 total per mod..... At 25,000 preorder= $1 million dollars in their bank account and they haven't sent one mod out.....

Fuck that !!!!!!

Money off the interest lmao.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Man, this is just one badass setup. Smoant knocked it outta the park with this one. Full review will be up in a few days.
3f384c0cca9180812c7206ed2a10f514.jpg
0b306772377c41b89777b86725ebece0.jpg
8f957ecf6d1b75f731c0bb22d5135bdd.jpg

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have to say, anyone that does TC and doesn't give Smoant a look is out of their mind. For the price point you would be hard pressed to find a better quality mod. Just go out and pick up a Charon or Battlestar. You can thank me later.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I have to say, anyone that does TC and doesn't give Smoant a look is out of their mind. For the price point you would be hard pressed to find a better quality mod. Just go out and pick up a Charon or Battlestar. You can thank me later.

LMAO couldn't agree more. there is a good reason i was pimping out the battlestar for months. glad you got one to see for yourself. I'm about to make a video putting eevry company on blast, but smoant won't be as they provide good mods for a dam good price

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
With the Battlestar, battery life is low because the mod is running all the time unless shut off. Does the Charon fix that issue......

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
With the Battlestar, battery life is low because the mod is running all the time unless shut off. Does the Charon fix that issue......
I don't think battery life in general is terrible. I think it takes a while for the meter to move off of full. In the middle of the battery meter it goes quick and then in the end of the cycle it goes slow. So I think the battery meter is deceptive. Ftr, I think the Charon is a little more accurate in that department.

LA-Vapite

Member For 4 Years
So far this is a beast
Worth the 3 week wait from FT - and at $46.00- it was a no brainer.

Shown with Griffin 25+ next to leather wrapped IPV D3 and Exo RTA
Hits really Hard, starts fast - SS is working good but I am still a watts guy mostly.
A bit heavy and wide, but even for my small hands it feels solid and confortable
No frills, just Vape On it

upload_2017-5-8_7-7-9.png

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sure does. For me that's a pro. Everyone I know loves and raves about the Battlestar. I personally don't have one but if they can build something that looks as good as the Therion and keeps the Battlestar build quality then I am all in.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavour.

-William Cowper
just wait for the ultimate kit, comes with an RTA and a model of your choice for a night lol

I'm curious how they'll price that "for a night" deal Sir. I'd finally feel like I'm getting my monies worth:p

Does anybodys Charons Firebutton Rattle like a rattlesnake? i really love my charon but the rattle is a little noisy

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Does anybodys Charons Firebutton Rattle like a rattlesnake? i really love my charon but the rattle is a little noisy
Mine makes a lil noise if I hold by my ear and shake it. In regular use, no.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
the fire button doesn't but the up and down buttons do on mine

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm a huge smoant fan but man I wish they would have left the stickers out of the equation and I wish they would have done the buttons different, especially the fire button and the big ring around it. Not sure why they saw either of those 2 things as good ideas. Without those things, its pretty much perfect for the price imo. I'm super curious about the Voopoo Drag as well. For some reason I can't think about one device without thinking about the other

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm a huge smoant fan but man I wish they would have left the stickers out of the equation and I wish they would have done the buttons different, especially the fire button and the big ring around it. Not sure why they saw either of those 2 things as good ideas. Without those things, its pretty much perfect for the price imo. I'm super curious about the Voopoo Drag as well. For some reason I can't think about one device without thinking about the other
lol I have a drag on the way so I'll know soon enough. I hear great things about it but that doesn't always mean a lot lol

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool I think I'm gonna order one today. I use my battlestar as my work mod and it still works like a champ but my screen went out a few days ago. Im a conductor on the railroad so it has taken an absolute beating man. Many of times I just knew it had to be done for but kept on keeping on. I can't decide of I want to get the drag, smok g150, or the new coolfire ultra 150w for a new work mod. I have the innokin Korma that I bought new for $4 from vapordna that I use at work too and it's outlasted my alien and my battlestar. It's the only innokin mod I've owned so idk if I got lucky or if innokin mods are that reliable. That's the only reason I'm considering it over the g150 or anything else in that price range. What mods/manufacturers do u consider the most reliable SirRichard?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Cool I think I'm gonna order one today. I use my battlestar as my work mod and it still works like a champ but my screen went out a few days ago. Im a conductor on the railroad so it has taken an absolute beating man. Many of times I just knew it had to be done for but kept on keeping on. I can't decide of I want to get the drag, smok g150, or the new coolfire ultra 150w for a new work mod. I have the innokin Korma that I bought new for $4 from vapordna that I use at work too and it's outlasted my alien and my battlestar. It's the only innokin mod I've owned so idk if I got lucky or if innokin mods are that reliable. That's the only reason I'm considering it over the g150 or anything else in that price range. What mods/manufacturers do u consider the most reliable SirRichard?
innokin makes a solid mod for sure. the atheon chip is pretty underrated IMO. The G2 is probably the most durable mod out there but not the prettiest lol but performance for the price and the durability makes it hard to pass up. I don't think any smok mods are really made to take a beating. they don't have huge design flaws but just not made to be dropped a bunch. The ijoy zenith is a great choice if you are ok with triples or the dovpo M VV. both are simple and cheap (30 bucks) and can take a beating if that's your looking for. no screens to die or anything either. IDK if i could really call any 1 company as a solid manufacturer. they all seem to have their hits and misses. Sigelei makes some petty durable mods too but the performance usually isn't there. although the kaos performed pretty dam good. I gave my sigelei 150 away to a friend who still uses it as a backup mod (i also gave him a coolfire 100tc he uses as his main mod) and that sig 150 has been through some shit and back lol

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool brother I really appreciate all the info, I know you have had your share of devices to say the least. It seems like innokin tries to put a lil more effort and time into their mods and don't seem to put out quiet as many mods as fast as others. They're nothing real fancy, they just work.

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Speaking of my innokin kroma that I got for $4 from vapordna, do you know if vapordna quit doing their right to vape campaign deals?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Cool brother I really appreciate all the info, I know you have had your share of devices to say the least. It seems like innokin tries to put a lil more effort and time into their mods and don't seem to put out quiet as many mods as fast as others. They're nothing real fancy, they just work.
The only minor complaint I have is there is always a small gap with any tank. their 510 pins are super short.

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've noticed that. Some tanks aren't as bad on the kroma maybe cuz it has the 510 adapter since it comes recessed for the slipstream but most attys still gap

VU Sponsors