Become a Patron!
Hi heres a little bit about myself I'm fairly new to vaping I just bought myself a smok t priv and it's been more or less a headache before I bought this I was using the vaporesso 75 watt with a cleito aspire tank worked great so I thought i would get the upgrade to what I have now but the coils used in the tank that came with the mod burn in a couple days and that's on juices with sweetener in it and non sweetened juices I'm vaping at 60 and the coils are rated up to 80 I'm starting to think that the tank and coils that come with it are just garbage I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a better tank or if I should just keep using my cleito Aspire the tank that came with the t priv it has great flavor when it works but the coils are burning a hole in my wallet and now I'm having issues with the mod itself like I said I'm vaping at 60 but I've noticed a few times I said it down when I pick it up again the mod will somehow go from 60 watts all the way down to the lowest setting which is 6 Watts I've even watched it do this like it's got a mind of its own I don't know if I just got to crappy lemon or what I've only had the mods since the beginning of the month if anyone at this point could give me some advice on what to do next I'd greatly appreciate the help I'm using vaping to quit smoking because it's a lot healthier than actual cigarettes and I can't afford to just throw out this $200 mod for anybody who's able to read this and give me some advice thanks

VU Sponsors