New study: Not one vaping illness linked to legal e-cigarette pods

Discussion in '#BANTHIS' started by 5150sick, Oct 10, 2019.

1. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Mod Team Leader Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
  2. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    JUUL has already been caught in Schools Educating Students without Teacher Supervision or Watching, Educating Kids. They are actually who the Guberment needs to go after and not Vaping. This pisses me off so fucking Royally I will start an Argument with Truth every time I see them in Public. Who you getting paid from Motherfucker? Don't BS me~!

Anibird and jwill like this.
  3. ajvapes

ajvapes Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
  4. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Facts have no meaning in this rush to ban vaping.
    and even if they did it still has to be proven thru the PMTA process to the FDA.
    The Deeming regs have nothing to do with the recent lung issues, etc.

Anibird, Rhianne and ajvapes like this.
  5. Anibird

Anibird Gold Contributor Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    The shame is that article and others like it won't change one damn thing. People have already made up their minds that vaping is evil. :(

Rhianne likes this.
  6. Rhianne

Rhianne Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    They don’t even know anything about vaping except what they’ve heard from the talking heads. They can’t distinguish between THC carts and nic juice!!

ajvapes and Anibird like this.
  7. lordmage

lordmage Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    neither can the government they just do what there advisors tell them... aka backroom agenda pushers

Rhianne and Anibird like this.
  8. kross8

kross8 Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Media/propaganda is for the ignorant.

Our best weapons are truth,. Spread it! & Imho,, boycotting all unnecessary shopping,,, our cig $ went back into our communities---so stop shopping! Im sure 6 or 7 vape haters won't mind their property taxes going up $300-$600 to cover lost tax receipts from my shopping

Rhianne and inspects like this.
  9. Rhianne

Rhianne Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    It’s like they hate vaping because it’s an easy and pleasant way to quit smoking, and stopping spending thousands of dollars on cigs.

10. kross8

kross8 Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    and stopping spending thousands of dollars on cigs.

-they seem clueless that we spent that savings in other places around our communities! -thats why I keep saying stop shopping,, after 3 months they start wondering where the shoppers went,, after 6 months they notice the smoking rate didn't go up as much as they expected.

Anibird and Rhianne like this.
  11. lordmage

lordmage Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    yes but money not spent on cig is less MSA money into the states hands. let not kid ourselves they dont want us happy cause if we are we can see them for what they really are corrupt and need to find a new line of work

The Cromwell, Anibird and Rhianne like this.