Become a Patron!

New tank uses any coils. ANYVAPE PEAKOMIZER

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would watch that vid but...FILTHY bastard.

WASH YOUR HANDS!!
CLEAN THAT BLACK SHIT out from under your nails BEFORE doing a close up.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would watch that vid but...FILTHY bastard.

WASH YOUR HANDS!!
CLEAN THAT BLACK SHIT out from under your nails BEFORE doing a close up.
Excuse me!? I hope that post was in jest; as my hands are perfectly clean in that pic, and a shower 2-3 times a day sir.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Excuse me!? I hope that post was in jest; as my hands are perfectly clean in that pic, and a shower 2-3 times a day sir.
not you dude the review vid guy.

Indoorsmokers hands are filthy, watch the vid his nails are fucking filthy.

Certain things gross me out to no end and seeing someone sporting filthy black shit under their nails is a good indication they do not respect themselves enough to even wash their hands.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
not you dude the review vid guy.

Indoorsmokers hands are filthy, watch the vid his nails are fucking filthy.

Certain things gross me out to no end and seeing someone sporting filthy black shit under their nails is a good indication they do not respect themselves enough to even wash their hands.
I thought you were referring to my review video lol

Yea, he seems a little funky, but he does a good review, and is entertaining as heck lol

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I thought you were referring to my review video lol

Yea, he seems a little funky, but he does a good review, and is entertaining as heck lol
a bit funky was the weed vape set up rewatch that vid above his nails are filthy like he has a black shit french tip.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just heard about this tank. I really don't care for this reviewer, but I would be very interested in a tank that could handle protank single and dual coils, nautilus heads and also the new bvc's! I finally got good at rebuilding my protank heads around 1 ohm. I have enough tanks, but I wouldn't mind checking out different heads, sounds like a great idea! Do any of you have one of these?

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was going to get work so then I am not stuck with one set of coils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This item takes Aspire BDC, Aspire BVC, Protank 3 BDC, Protank 2 Coils, and Protank 3/Aerotank Dual coil heads and the new enclosed coils from Kanger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for all your help Chris, I am going to give it a shot and order one:cool::)

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The video I watched said the version 2 does NOT take bvc coils as they are too big. It was an English guy who did the review.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The video I watched said the version 2 does NOT take bvc coils as they are too big. It was an English guy who did the review.
They don't take the Nautilus BVC coils; rather they take the new BVC coils that have replaced the old BDC coils for the Vivi Nova, etc. essentially the same as the Nauty BVC, but in a different form for the older style tanks

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never even heard of this. Why isn't this the biggest thing in vaping?
Because it isn't being heavily promoted at Vape shows, nor reviewed by Busardo or GrimGreen.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ahh, I see where my confusion lies, I wasn't aware that there is more than one type of bvc out there. Anyvape, the company making the tanks is not as big here as are other companies. They make the Davide tanks that take protank coils. I was able to get a really good deal on those a while back. Seeing that these will accept coils from other companies could be a reason that the big reviewers aren't talking about it. Aspire most likely would like you to purchase their tanks and coils.

VU Sponsors