VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The Kuro Koiler is easily the most revolutionary, ultra functionary auto coiler that will create tight, uniform coils in just seconds. Build from 20 - 28 Gauge rounded kanthal wire or any low resistant wires like G-Plat, Royal or Hot wire with just twist of your finger!

Product Features:

• Revolutionary Patent Pending Micro Coiling Technology making coil making a breeze
  • Simply trap your wire, rotate the top cap, and you get that perfect micro coil in seconds, each and every time!
  • Light weight and portable, perfect for travel, and on the go!
  • Unique styling with stylish colors, each color represent each coil size
  • CW-20 - Make 2 mm coils, CW-25 - Makes 2.6mm coils, CW-30 - Makes 3mm Coils
  • By far the most innovative and revolutionary products of the year!
  • Patent Pending
  • Made In USA

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$19.99
ALL ORDERS GET A FREE 10ML BOTTLE OF MILLENNIUM JUICE

CXGt_MVxsxs

Click here to get more information on this deal....

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Too bad that you need to buy 1 per dia. of coil! Now which one to get for a Lemo?
cw25 is what id go with. this is a pretty neat tool but more for someone who cant build and wants to vape rebuildables

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Too bad that you need to buy 1 per dia. of coil! Now which one to get for a Lemo?

lol yea.. thats a rip off imo.. its cool.. but china will clone these and sell all 3 for 10$ very shortly.. I'll deff hold off

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really don't get the need for this tool, is it saving me energy or something, maybe if it had a counter of how many wraps I did so I don't forget lol?

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really don't get the need for this tool, is it saving me energy or something, maybe if it had a counter of how many wraps I did so I don't forget lol?

its more of a novelty item i think... I mean I spent 5$ and got all possible mm sizes.. yet they want me to pay 60$ for only 3? I dont see the point..

Well someone wants them. VaporDNA sold out of all three already.

that goes for most new products that hit.. if I had extra money to throw away and I was making another purchase through their site, I probably would scoop one up too.. but I doubt I would use it as much as I initially thought

BigDaddyQ

Member For 4 Years

Well I guess if you don't get the need, then you have no need for it.

BigDaddyQ

Member For 4 Years
The Sidewinder jig was $35 or $40 on preorder and it did multiple sizes with one kit. Worked the same way too. But RBASupplies.com is out of stock on their preorder for it as well.

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

If you wrap a coil like someone on here in another thread has mentioned, keeping the wire at the same angle as it comes off the spool the coil just works better. These devices appear to make that even easier to do. Yes its easy to wrap on say a blue screwdriver, but the way you wind it ends up making a difference and gets rid of the need to keep pinching with tweezers when its hot, because the coil doesn't want to change shape. I would rather concentrate on this than all the other weird coil building styles going around.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pretty neat! But "By far the most innovative and revolutionary products of the year!" I wouldnt take it that far...lol:cool:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
ok so who will make one for the atlantis?? hmm..

come on boys.. help a girl out! :D

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL!

I ordered a multi sized tool to wrap coils on. Cost me like 2 bucks. I find that more useful, personally, then this doodad.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let me know when they are $4.99 please.

MrFixIt

Member For 4 Years
Wow I just can't see spending $20 to limit myself to just one coil diameter. Now if this product was being sold in a package deal for say $35-$40 for all sizes then I might be interested in it. I may just get one though to give to my friend who can't wrap a decent coil to save his life.

Very good product but it's definitely overpriced. Hopefully the clones will work as well as the original. Will wait & see.
They're selling like crazy. Sold out everywhere other than Premium Liquids. They only have some left because they're asking $5 more than anyone else. ($24.99 each!!)
Supposed to be back in stock everywhere by mid to late January.

NICE!

Thanks Zamazam, good find!!

**God, Family, Country, Fine Steel, Vaping and the 2nd Amendment make for a quality life.**

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think those are the Tobeco 1:1's.

Looks like the days of the $20 coil tool ripoff are numbered.

LOL exactly.. I just paid the 12$ for the one from RBASupplies and it shipped within 2 hours.. and its basically the entire kit.. 20$ for just a single mm was a ripoff.. cant believe anyone bought them

VU Sponsors