New to buying nicotine

Discussion in 'DIY Reviews (flavorings / nic base / suppliers)' started by Nicotineguy, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Nicotineguy

Nicotineguy New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello everyone, I've been helping my uncle kick the cigs with vaping but he really only likes one flavor and it only came in 6ml nic and he says its not doing the trick. Was thinking of adding more nic to it but the stuff I received from "liquid barnes" with my starter kit is absolute trash. Idk how to go about choosing another nicotine source or how to compare them. Any tips?

2. Neunerball

Neunerball Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    One of my nicotine sources is https://www.chemnic.com/. There was a thread here on VU listing other good vendors, but I can't find it at the moment.

3. gopher_byrd

gopher_byrd Cranky Old Fart VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Carolina Extracts
    Nicotine River
    Nude Nicotine
    Vaperstek
    ecigexpress
    Heartland Vapes
    There are others out there.

4. whodat2112

whodat2112 Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Perfectvape is where I buy mine.

5. jojosvapes

jojosvapes Drippopotamus VU Donator Bronze Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Letitia9 likes this.
  6. Hillbilly Pig

Hillbilly Pig Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Vaperstek for me, though nic river ain't bad neither, nic river is a little pricier in shipping though.

jojosvapes and Pegleg Meg like this.
  7. Pegleg Meg

Pegleg Meg Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I've gotten good nicotine from Nicotine River, and MFS, but MyFreedomSmokes will ship in an amber glass bottle (250 mL, 100mg/mL is what I get) which I like for storing in a cold dry place.

Myfreedomsmokes is also cheaper. My last bottle from there was completely clear.

jojosvapes likes this.
  8. jojosvapes

jojosvapes Drippopotamus VU Donator Bronze Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    NicRiver has good prices on salts I am thinking about getting a bottle to compare with the salts coming in from NN. Honestly I got to 3% more so because I enjoyed the flavor more at lower percents.

If the biggest issue with cheaper nics is the taste and TH I am really looking forward to comparing these along with the nic I have.

Going to mix up no flavors and just run a 80VG 20PG to compare how the different nic are alone. If salts are all the hype I have read about starting to think I will make the switch from freebase.

newyork13 and Hillbilly Pig like this.