Become a Patron!

New to buying nicotine

Hello everyone, I've been helping my uncle kick the cigs with vaping but he really only likes one flavor and it only came in 6ml nic and he says its not doing the trick. Was thinking of adding more nic to it but the stuff I received from "liquid barnes" with my starter kit is absolute trash. Idk how to go about choosing another nicotine source or how to compare them. Any tips?

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've gotten good nicotine from Nicotine River, and MFS, but MyFreedomSmokes will ship in an amber glass bottle (250 mL, 100mg/mL is what I get) which I like for storing in a cold dry place.

Myfreedomsmokes is also cheaper. My last bottle from there was completely clear.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Vaperstek for me, though nic river ain't bad neither, nic river is a little pricier in shipping though.
NicRiver has good prices on salts I am thinking about getting a bottle to compare with the salts coming in from NN. Honestly I got to 3% more so because I enjoyed the flavor more at lower percents.

If the biggest issue with cheaper nics is the taste and TH I am really looking forward to comparing these along with the nic I have.

Going to mix up no flavors and just run a 80VG 20PG to compare how the different nic are alone. If salts are all the hype I have read about starting to think I will make the switch from freebase.

VU Sponsors