Become a Patron!

New to DIY E-Liquid, Start the first step-- steeping

eamonlee

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, I am new to DIY E-liquid,
This is my first several baths with different flavors...I hear that it will take 6-8 weeks for extract, I can not wait to see how does it taste, All is nature...lol

undefined.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/undefined.jpg
https://imgur.com/OHMcvGQ
OHMcvGQ
YTdShVR

93d627ac-81b5-489d-b9f9-f3c604bfee6e

93d627ac-81b5-489d-b9f9-f3c604bfee6e

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi. First imgur pic was just weird stuff. Second was jars with dark coloured liquid?
Are you steeping tobac or something im guessing!?

You’re lucky. I got Soace X pics. It sounds like NETs or some tabac kind of thing. What else needs a 6-8 week steep?

Aha, one pic showed stuff in jars with Chinese writing. It’s cool that people from Shenzhen are coming to VU. ( With the amount of vape gear that comes from there, that we all buy. )

eamonlee

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You’re lucky. I got Soace X pics. It sounds like NETs or some tabac kind of thing. What else needs a 6-8 week steep?

Aha, one pic showed stuff in jars with Chinese writing. It’s cool that people from Shenzhen are coming to VU. ( With the amount of vape gear that comes from there, that we all buy. )
haha lol... many vape stuff are made in Shenzhen lol
I steeping some natural e-liquid, tobacco and flavor too, need to do extract and mix later,

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
haha lol... many vape stuff are made in Shenzhen lol
I steeping some natural e-liquid, tobacco and flavor too, need to do extract and mix later,

It’s nice that you came to VU! It seems like most of the vape gear we get in the US comes from Shenzhen.

How’s everything with you and your family? Hope you’re all healthy and doing well.

eamonlee

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
YTdShVR
All is fine with us in china, Thanks
How are you?
Yeap, 80% vape stuff are in Shenzhen lol. from what I know there are many company around us are vaping company,

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
YTdShVR
All is fine with us in china, Thanks
How are you?
Yeap, 80% vape stuff are in Shenzhen lol. from what I know there are many company around us are vaping company,

I’m glad to hear it. What we hear on the news is not always true, so it’s nice to talk to a real person. There are riots going on here now, which are scary and violent. But most of us here on VU don’t live where these things are happening.

On most of the boxes that our mods or kits come in, there are Shenzhen addresses. So when the city was in quarantine, we were worried and concerned for the people there (and the vape gear factories. Lol)

Let us know how your juice comes out. As vapers we can be friends, no matter what is going on with our countries imho. Stay safe and healthy! :hug:

VU Sponsors