Become a Patron!

New To Me & New Me

Nu2Ju

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello!

My name is Angie and I am new to vaping. My quit date on stinky sticks was Eclipse Day in August. I didn't have much info going into vaping but decided to give it a try after a year of cutting back on cigs and hitting a wall at 8 smokes a day.

I bought a pen vapor (Kanger ??) which only lasted me about 2 days before I realized it was not even close to enough. Instead of giving up and reverting back to cigs I went back to a local shop and bought the Vaporesso Revenger and haven't looked back! I'm not saying I haven't had some issues with the "learning curve" but have adapted and am loving it! I have since purchased an eleaf pico 75w which I like a lot also. I am still very much on the training wheels of learning but am enjoying it more than I ever thought I would. Vaping has been the only solution to a 30 year habit!

I am just starting to learn a little about the ratios and which work best for my mods & my sometimes chain vaping. I am currently using a level 3 nicotine and either a 70/30 or 80/20 vg/pg. I wouldn't mind coming off nicotine completely but will see what happens: thinking maybe the joy of vaping is greater than the need for nicotine.

I joined this forum because I am now interested in mixing my own juices because I see it could be a very expensive habit if I vape to my hearts content.

Thanks to everyone for participating in the forum & the creators for establishing the site. Looking forward to learning as much as I can & enjoying my new better habit.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome :wave:

Sounds like you are well on track

Congratulations on giving up a long, terrible habit :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU. You certainly came to the right place to learn about DIY. Really fantastic section of this forum. Congrats to you!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hello and congrats.Glad you were able to find a vae you enjoy so early.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the Underground.

I love my Pico. If you got the Melo III tank I highly recommend the Aspire EVO Clapton coils for it. The Flavor's much better.

Same here 50yr habit and the only thing that worked was vaping.

Check out the DIY section for any help you may need. It's much cheaper to mix your own about a buck for 30ml.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on being smoke free and Welcome to VU. There are some great people here who will help you on your way to DIYing plus a boat load of other info. Enjoy your stay!

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the underground! DIY is a lot of fun. It's not exactly cheap in the beginning, but once you get set up it quickly pays for itself & then some. Good luck & remember to have fun with it.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors