Become a Patron!

New to Texas! :)

daniellemechols

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hubby and I transplanted to San Angelo Texas to head up Madvapes Texas. WE LOVE IT HERE! The weather is hot but not humid like NC. We have tons of family and are enjoying more family time and meeting Texas Vapers! We have been fortunate to open two Madvapes here and look forward to opening many more.

We look forward to meeting some local Juice makers at the next convention.

We are a nationally known company and our liquids are created in an AEMSA (American E-liquid Manufacturing Standards Association) certified warehouse.

Madvapes offers you a relaxed lounge atmosphere with a comprehensive friendly staff to assist you with all of your vaping needs and questions.

We offer the best pricing on electronic cigarettes in San Angelo and Abilene, along with an unbeatable quality that is guaranteed.

If you are in our area check us out.

Madvapes San Angelo
3369 Knickerbocker Road
San Angelo, TX 76904
325-703-6032

Madvapes Abilene
3351 Turner Plaza Drive 101N
Abilene, TX 79606
325-704-5127

Instagram: Madvapes_Texas
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Madvapes-Texas/1064859540208947

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
You are invited to post in the "unlisted vender area"
Please read the rules that are in one of the stickies in the unlisted vender area

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just checked your FB page. So its a new shop. Congrats. I would love to have a shop. I can just imagine all the time you spend online searching for those unique juices for you and your customers though. There are definitely too many juices to choose from. Anyway good luck with the bizz

daniellemechols

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just checked your FB page. So its a new shop. Congrats. I would love to have a shop. I can just imagine all the time you spend online searching for those unique juices for you and your customers though. There are definitely too many juices to choose from. Anyway good luck with the bizz

thank you! Yes, we have two now and hope to have the third open by the end of the year! we have really been trying to find some local juice vendors to add to the madvapes website. It can be exhausting trying all those new flavors but soooooo much fun!!!! lol

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thank you! Yes, we have two now and hope to have the third open by the end of the year! we have really been trying to find some local juice vendors to add to the madvapes website. It can be exhausting trying all those new flavors but soooooo much fun!!!! lol
Definitely would love to be trying everything under the sun. That is what makes vaping expensive starting out. You literally have no idea what to look for. Sometimes I choose based on things i like to eat, but then am so shocked the ones that I wouldn't imagine being super tasty are. Currently dripping vintage line and the few I have are very good.

daniellemechols

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Definitely would love to be trying everything under the sun. That is what makes vaping expensive starting out. You literally have no idea what to look for. Sometimes I choose based on things i like to eat, but then am so shocked the ones that I wouldn't imagine being super tasty are. Currently dripping vintage line and the few I have are very good.
my husband loves vintage! we HAD to carry it in our shop lol. im more of the coffee & heavy dessert flavors. he is all about the fruits! I love fruit, but really don't enjoy vaping them.
i love going to conventions and trying EVERYTHING lol

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my husband loves vintage! we HAD to carry it in our shop lol. im more of the coffee & heavy dessert flavors. he is all about the fruits! I love fruit, but really don't enjoy vaping them.
i love going to conventions and trying EVERYTHING lol
I am going to my first convention this sunday and super excited. Hopefully i can find a new atty. Or spot some new goods before they go to market.

VU Sponsors