Become a Patron!

New to the crew.

Hey guys. I'm Scott. I'm fairly new to the vaping community, and brand new to the forum. I am West-Canadian, and 22 years of age. I have type-1 diabetes, which I got at the age of four. I vape on an Alien 220 With a t8? I think. I vape at like 75 watts I'm not sure if that is high or low. They recommend 70-80 though. I'm obsessed with trying new mods and flavors, and hope to improve my vaping skill, and knowledge here. Maybe I can help some newbies out in the future haha. I'm not easily offended so sometimes my humor and stone feelings might piss people off lol. I don't break any rules though. Anyways AMA you wanna know. I am vaping Alpha Dawgs: Boxer(Blueberry Watermelon) (6mg)

Rock on and vape till ya drop.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Nice to have you here.

Thanks brothers. It looks like a slick community so I had to join lmao/ Found it by googling how to fix "don't abuse your products" error on my mod lol.

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome Scott. Hopefully the first skill you improve vaping related is knowledge, since ignorance is our worst enemy. Second skill is coil crafting. Hope you can ingest as much knowledge as you can while your here, this place is chock full of info on almost anything that would come up with vaping. Hope you enjoy your stay man.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks guys. I hope to learn how to do my own coils really soon lol! I want to upgrade my tank from baby beast to a possible cloud king beast

Welcome to the UNDERGROUND!

When the time comes and you want to start making your own coils, you will get plenty of help here!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

Wow lol such a welcoming community. Thanks again guys and I'm also always looking for new flavors! I look forward to getting to know all of you especially some of the staff members I've had the pleasure to meet.

VU Sponsors