Become a Patron!

New to the forum.

JPop

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello, I suppose I should get on with it, introductions can be so long winded and full of clues that break the ever cracking, increasingly fragile pane of anonymity many of us so enjoy on the web. I am twenty seven years old, I began vaping about four years ago when I realized that I couldn't keep up with my cigarette habit much, if any longer. At that time I was smoking two and a half to three packs of cigarettes daily. It was, as you've probably heard time and time again, killing me. I first discovered the electronic cigarette in a similar way to many, behind the counter of a petrol station. Expensive, foul tasting and cheaply produced I sucked down the first one in a matter of hours. I promptly returned to cigarettes, it seemed that the tobacco flavour combined with the either toxic or non existent level of nicotine (I could not tell which) really made me want a fag. Fast forward a year later. My wife and I decide one day to stop smoking, and later walk into a local brick and mortar shop. We paid far too much for a couple of egos and cartomizers, not too mention the awful 36 mg/ml juice. It however, did the trick. A few years and many mods and devices later, I am happy to report that we are smoke free and loving it. I have moved on to devices like the Hana DNA30 and a few mechanical mods, both outfitted with RDAs and or tank RBAs, the wife, she enjoys her Innokin VVs and MVPs with protanks, rebuilt with 28ga kanthal and cotton wicks. It's been fun.

TL;DR Hi, I'm a guy and I vape.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome and well said!

Jump right in and make yourself at home!!!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor