Become a Patron!

New to the forums

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU. What are you vaping on? Flavors, set ups?

HRC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the forum Katt.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the thunderdome. I want to try that juice......

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
th

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard Glad you're here. just be aware since you're employed by a vendor it would be best to read the vendor rules or just keep your posting to personal options and limit the possible name dropping.

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome aboard Glad you're here. just be aware since you're employed by a vendor it would be best to read the vendor rules or just keep your posting to personal options and limit the possible name dropping.
hi Katt, I`m certain what lordmage mentioned is just rules, and not meant to run you off or scare you off...
Great bunch here at VU, and I don`t think there could be a better/friendlier place to learn new stuff...especially being in this line of work..explore and be a better salesperson/customer service rep. I admire that!

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
hi Katt, I`m certain what lordmage mentioned is just rules, and not meant to run you off or scare you off...
Great bunch here at VU, and I don`t think there could be a better/friendlier place to learn new stuff...especially being in this line of work..explore and be a better salesperson/customer service rep. I admire that!
what huff said :D

I have read the Vendor rules already just to make sure I don't step on any toes.

A large reason I am here is for knowledge. I started working in the industry around when I began to vape. After I think a year and a half I got out of the industry and focused on my own personal work. Now that I'm back, I feel a bit behind with the new technology, but I'm catching up fast!

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have read the Vendor rules already just to make sure I don't step on any toes.

A large reason I am here is for knowledge. I started working in the industry around when I began to vape. After I think a year and a half I got out of the industry and focused on my own personal work. Now that I'm back, I feel a bit behind with the new technology, but I'm catching up fast!
i have been there myself was able to step away for about 2 years and came back to a whole new and better vape world.

VapingCarpenter

Member For 4 Years
Kangertech subox with Steampunk Brownie from Bocavapes.com I use this as my work vape ;-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just work really. Doing some box art.

I feel like my Tobh is acting perfectly today.Tastes so clean and good. It's a good Saturday here. What you up to?
True...that...and hoook up..?

VU Sponsors