Become a Patron!

New to the threAd new to the life

Hi all first off my name is aaron! I've got a lot going on right now but quitting tobacco still happened!!! I quit chewing a month ago, starting on my vape full time.I'm not a cloud chaser and this isn't really a hobby. I do know my stuff though! I like the flavor but still need a decent ☁. Been gaping more than a month but it took a while to actually kick chewing tobacco all together. That's right I wasn't a smoker! Just got my wife to quit too she is also at a month off cigs. Was using a smok quantum 80w mod with a crown 2 tank WHICH I LOVED than it got stolen out of my truck LAST WEEK. could only afford the one my wife has so now we both have smok koopor knight starter kits which I have to say I love even after I have done the rda life. Not the most impressive setups but they work for me glad to meet yall

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!

Whatever device that works to keep you off the tobacco is a good device. Bummer about your mod getting stolen. Here's a hint, don't leave your mod in your vehicle, besides a chance of being stolen, extreme heat and cold are not good for your batteries.

Darkalchemistvapors

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Welcome Aaron, we all start with what we can. The important thing is to stay off the cigs and chewing tobacco. Hang in there.

Vape On!

IMFire3605

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Welcome to the world of vaping and tobacco free. Glad to see you getting the spouse involved as well. Healthier household in general and makes for a good support to lean on =)

VU Sponsors