Become a Patron!

New to Vape/Bad juice can ruin experiance

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi everyone,
So iv always thought about giving this whole Vaping thing a try but never actually started until roughly 2 weeks ago someone gave me a FAZE Elite Series Vape Kit, Long story short i bought ELiquid at the smoke shop looking for something close enough to a marlbro menthol light or Newports and found Eliquid that was decent but had a lil to much menthol for me..Sooo i tried other few other flavors at this smoke shop but for $3.99 for 10ml bottles was breaking the bank. Thought this be cheaper than smoking lol,,So i began searching for alternatives online such as cheaper eliquids and deals, Of course we get what we pay for but unfortunately for me 20$ is max i can spend on eliquids a month and seeing how i can go threw roughly 10ml a day this is getting to frusterating. I'v searched many websites and stumbled upon a deal i thought was great, 100ml for $10 and they also send a 10ml bottle of any flavor of choice for first time buyers. bah what i thought was menthol tasted like a peachy dog butt. i got the eliquid in the mail today and very disappointed.

I didn't mention the website i bought the eliquid from since i didn't read threw the policy here yet.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard....!

You can post the site you found inexpensive juice.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Someone posted this juice company not long ago. https://www.grayscaleliquids.com/ They always have a 40-60% off coupon too.

I tried five of their flavors, it's actually really good at a very decent price. I received another order today and the owner tossed in a free 30 ml bottle to sample, which I thought was really nice of him. Out of the five flavors I tried, I don't dislike any of them.

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
i heard about verde valley but seems like its just fruit/custard type of taste that I'm not after. i will try grayscale.

the site i was referring to is https://www.vapes.com/ , not sure about their other liquids but the sunshine menthol ejuice is gross,cant even taste any menthol. the brand is Juishy

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hey John and welcome to VU!! I'm not sure how you will find any decent juice for $20 for 300ml a month. I would suggest you consider DIY your own. It will cost a little to get started, but once you get going it's the most cost effective way and you can control the flavors. VU has a great DIY section you might want to check out. Also sending you a PM.

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey John and welcome to VU!! I'm not sure how you will find any decent juice for $20 for 300ml a month. I would suggest you consider DIY your own. It will cost a little to get started, but once you get going it's the most cost effective way and you can control the flavors. VU has a great DIY section you might want to check out. Also sending you a PM.

I'm actually considering doing that. i have heard about it yet i did not think i would do it so soon lol.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i heard about verde valley but seems like its just fruit/custard type of taste that I'm not after. i will try grayscale.

the site i was referring to is https://www.vapes.com/ , not sure about their other liquids but the sunshine menthol ejuice is gross,cant even taste any menthol. the brand is Juishy
I don't think you'll be disapointed with https://www.grayscaleliquids.com/ I'm very picky, so far not a complaint from me.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi John and welcome to the V/U family, can I ask how much were you spending on the stinkies? surely more than 20.00 a mo. I've been making my own juice for 3 yrs. now costs me about .1.50 for 30 ml

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi John and welcome to the V/U family, can I ask how much were you spending on the stinkies? surely more than 20.00 a mo. I've been making my own juice for 3 yrs. now costs me about .1.50 for 30 ml
Well I use to roll my own smokes and a huge bag of tabacco with 400 tubes would b about 18$, that would last me 2 1/2 weeks.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I use to roll my own smokes and a huge bag of tabacco with 400 tubes would b about 18$, that would last me 2 1/2 weeks.
Here's the thing - buying the right vape liquid can be just as cost-effective, if not more so than buying cigs. But you've got to compare apples to apples - if you did RYO (DIY) cigs, you've got to DIY your liquid to get it down there.

For a beginner buying in small quantities while you learn and play around with flavors until you find what you like, 10 cents/ml is doable - that's about $30/month if you're vaping 300 ml, which is actually closer than the $20/mo budget you put out initially if you figure most months you're buying RYO gear twice and spending $36.

Once you find some flavors you like you can start buying in bulk - if you don't go crazy into the hobbyist aspect and only buy a mod or tank every few months (there are a lot of junkies on here that buy a few a week - I'm closer to them than I am "responsible, budget-minded" vapers), you can get your liquid costs down to around 5 cents/ml - that gets you your 300 ml for $15 and leaves $5-15 a month to spend on other vape-related gear while not breaking the bank.

As a former RYO tube-stuffer guy, I can also attest that DIY liquid is both a lot more fun and a lot less time-consuming once you get into it. Plus, VU has hands down, bar none the best DIY community I've found on the web, so you're covered when it comes to recipe ideas or help when you hit a stumbling block...

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Someone posted this juice company not long ago. https://www.grayscaleliquids.com/ They always have a 40-60% off coupon too.

I tried five of their flavors, it's actually really good at a very decent price. I received another order today and the owner tossed in a free 30 ml bottle to sample, which I thought was really nice of him. Out of the five flavors I tried, I don't dislike any of them.
Very kind of you! Always happy to throw in a sample :)

VU Sponsors