New to Vaping and finding out I cant get enough.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself & Tell Your Vaping Voyage' started by Raymcconn, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Raymcconn

Raymcconn Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Hello, I quit smoking back in October and starting Vaping the same day. I consider myself lucky in the sense that I have a son that has been vaping for many many years. I get all the help I need and for that matter I didn't have to buy my first set up, btw that one lasted two weeks before I bought another. I now am using a istick Pico with a super mini tank. I love them both but am on the way to the RDA's. Mater of fact next time my son comes over for a few beers he is bringing me a "goodie bag". I am in search of my next mod and cant wait to start building my own. This really took off into something, it was only to get me to stop smoking. I am sure I will need help along the way and look forward reading everyone's advice. I should say I get away with spending this money right now because I tell the wife it is still cheaper than the two packs a day habit.... Not sure how long that one will last. :giggle:

Train, Markw4mms and gakudzu like this.
  2. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hi Ray and welcome to VU, sounds like you are on your way to becoming a seasoned vaper!!! Nice to meet you!!:wave:

3. Breazy_Com

Breazy_Com Excellence In Service VU Vendor VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Welcome from Breazy !

4. gakudzu

gakudzu Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Welcome, Ray:cheers:

5. Markw4mms

Markw4mms #Team Jimi Supporter Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU, and congrats on quitting the smokes.

6. PBinfl

PBinfl New Member

Blog Posts:
    Congrads on quitting the cigs..and welcome.

7. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Way to go :wave:

8. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU