Become a Patron!

New to Vaping and finding out I cant get enough.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello, I quit smoking back in October and starting Vaping the same day. I consider myself lucky in the sense that I have a son that has been vaping for many many years. I get all the help I need and for that matter I didn't have to buy my first set up, btw that one lasted two weeks before I bought another. I now am using a istick Pico with a super mini tank. I love them both but am on the way to the RDA's. Mater of fact next time my son comes over for a few beers he is bringing me a "goodie bag". I am in search of my next mod and cant wait to start building my own. This really took off into something, it was only to get me to stop smoking. I am sure I will need help along the way and look forward reading everyone's advice. I should say I get away with spending this money right now because I tell the wife it is still cheaper than the two packs a day habit.... Not sure how long that one will last. :giggle:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Ray and welcome to VU, sounds like you are on your way to becoming a seasoned vaper!!! Nice to meet you!!:wave:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, and congrats on quitting the smokes.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors