Become a Patron!

New to vaping and want something easy with great flavor

Hey guys! I have recently started vaping and I have got my self one of those eGo T pens and I was wondering if you guys could recommend a mod that is as easy to use like the eGo pens but has a tank that offers really good flavor. I was looking for something that would be replaceable if the coils were to wear out (same for the cotton). I don't think I am quite ready for rebuildables or replacing my coils or cotton.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd take a look at the iStick Pico Kit. Advantage is, it utilizes a 18650 battery (sold separately), so if the battery is getting old, you just replace the battery, instead of the whole mod. Another good option would be the Evic VTC Mini kit. Although you can charge the battery via the USB, I do recommend getting a charger for charging the battery.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello and welcome to VU. Might want to go to your local vape shop and get your hands on some devices and tanks, and see if the staff their can point you in the right direction. A ton of choices out there, a lot depends on your budget and vape style.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello and welcome to VU. Might want to go to your local vape shop and get your hands on some devices and tanks, and see if the staff their can point you in the right direction. A ton of choices out there, a lot depends on your budget and vape style.
A beginning Vaper doesn't have a "style", due to the lack of experience. Therefore, I recommended those two kits, knowing how they perform, 'cause I own them both myself. I also consider a beginner being a MTL, rather than DL, yet another reason, why I do recommend those two kits, 'cause they can provide satisfactory results in both cases. In addition, as mentioned in the Original posting, it seems he prefers smaller sized mods.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A beginning Vaper doesn't have a "style", due to the lack of experience. Therefore, I recommended those two kits, knowing how they perform, 'cause I own them both myself. I also consider a beginner being a MTL, rather than DL, yet another reason, why I do recommend those two kits, 'cause they can provide satisfactory results in both cases. In addition, as mentioned in the Original posting, it seems he prefers smaller sized mods.

Please relax. No need exists to defend your suggestions. I think what @ChrisL may have been referring to as a matter of style might be considered fashion, aesthetics. I may be in error, if so my humbled apologies. I may have suggested any kind of Aspire brand tanks, perhaps any Aspire mod too.

What a person likes is often very subjective, may or may not have to do with need. People enjoy potted meat products. They are convenient, tasty yet if we're honesty may not exactly be the best way to sate a need of proteins. I think beans I cook up do that well, you might like rice, someone else suggests peanuts.

In case I missed it earlier. * gives you a big warm hug as friend * :) I often seem a bit lax on manners.

Thanks you guys I really appreciate the input...I think I am going to visit my local vape shops and see if they help. The reason I came here was because I was considering shopping online for one.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice to handle stuff and If you need it NOW. Order online if you can wait awhile. Chinese sites can take up to a month to ship it to you, but it usually is a lot cheaper. Good luck and let us know what you end up with.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sore, tired and hungry lmao Just got home from work a little bit ago. Gotta go ! Always good to see ya !

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used the evic vtc mini kit as my first box mod. It served me well till I got my current mod, a 200w. My mother in law uses it now. I did buy an Aspire Nautilus tank foot it though. It's a great MTL tank. Might be a setup you'll like. Hope that is some help to you and welcome to VU. There are alot pif good people here always willing to help and a ton of knowledge for any questions.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd take a look at the iStick Pico Kit. Advantage is, it utilizes a 18650 battery (sold separately), so if the battery is getting old, you just replace the battery, instead of the whole mod. Another good option would be the Evic VTC Mini kit. Although you can charge the battery via the USB, I do recommend getting a charger for charging the battery.
Great suggestions! And while it's always a good idea to visit a vape shop, you don't necessarily want to buy there, depending on how much they mark up their stock (I've seen exorbitant markups) and how much they really know/what they're trying to sell. At least see what they have, see what they reocmmend, and taste some juice while you're there. And be aware that whatever you do end up getting, either at a B&M or online, it won't be the last setup you'll buy:p

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Always nice to visit your local B&M shop. On the plus side, you'll probably get to sample all their different flavors of e-juice to see which ones are just right for you.

Always nice to visit your local B&M shop. On the plus side, you'll probably get to sample all their different flavors of e-juice to see which ones are just right for you.
Yeah me and my buddies usually like to stop in for a couple of hours and test out all the new flavors they are coming up with. Going to the vape bar is one of the things I do on my days off. Nice to relax play some video games, vape, and hangout with the other guys there.

riverdan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
eVic VTC Mini + eleaf GS-Tank (Not gs air) + 1.2ohm Coil + Samsung 25R Batteries.

This has been my very easy to use go-to "set and forget" set up for the past 5 months since I switched from a vision spinner back in December. Every now and then I try something new to change it up, but keep coming back to this set up.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
First MOD and tank setup I recommend is an iStick TC40w and a Nautilus Mini. The best of all worlds for starting out trouble free and easy of use. When you want to get more into things the iStick will allow you to switch from wattage mode to Temperature control. Good Luck and I bought mine at a local B&M Vape Shop as a kit and got the same price as online with no waiting.

Good Luck and Vape Safe!

Last edited:

rhammer186

Member For 4 Years
There are many 'all in one' starter kits out there now. A friend just started vaping and got the cuboid mini kit. She really likes it.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors