Become a Patron!

New to vaping, anyone help me out?

GtownGeorge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It is just a basic starter but at 900 mah you'd probably like a bigger battery. The K1 atomizers are really good for a beginner (JMHO). I started with a 1100 mah pen with cheap tanks. I have upgraded to a Vision Spinner 2 that's 1600 mah and use a K1 tank. I use this for out and about and have bigger mods for home use. I have been at this for 2 or 3 months and started with ecigs. At home I use a Eleaf I stick 40 which is a 'box' and a Eleaf iJust 2 that's a big pen. I actually like the iJust 2 better. Good luck. I don't know if you are doing this to quit smoking but if you are this will work. I smoked for almost 50 years and the ecigs alone got me off the nasty habit.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You certainly can't do anything with it - I wouldn't sub it for a parachute skydiving, for example. But if you're looking for a basic, mouth-to-lung starter kit to try and quit smoking before deciding if you want something better it'll work for that. Vapor production won't be great and battery life will be limited, but it's nice and compact if you're worried about the size of a modern box mod...

Rhewyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You will definitely need a bigger battery if you are going to build. what you need to find out first is if you want a RTA(rebuildable tank atomizer) or an RDA(rebuildable drip atomizer). the only difference between the 2 is that one uses a rebuildable base on a tank and the other is meant for dripping juice straight onto coils. after you find out which one you want you should probably go with a non mechanical mod with removable batteries. most mech mods on the market will last you about 1-2 years before the internal battery craps out on you. with a non mech mod you can just replace the batteries whenever they stop charging. i had an MVP for a while and then it wouldnt even charge after about a year. I switched to a tugboat mod after that with a Turbo RDA on top. I use the original VTC5's before they dissappeared off the market and they have lasted me about 8 months so far. its easier in my opinion to replace 10 dollar batteries than a 60-90 dollar mod. if you have any more questions i would be happy to help!!!

bigrobbie

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is just a basic starter but at 900 mah you'd probably like a bigger battery. The K1 atomizers are really good for a beginner (JMHO). I started with a 1100 mah pen with cheap tanks. I have upgraded to a Vision Spinner 2 that's 1600 mah and use a K1 tank. I use this for out and about and have bigger mods for home use. I have been at this for 2 or 3 months and started with ecigs. At home I use a Eleaf I stick 40 which is a 'box' and a Eleaf iJust 2 that's a big pen. I actually like the iJust 2 better. Good luck. I don't know if you are doing this to quit smoking but if you are this will work. I smoked for almost 50 years and the ecigs alone got me off the nasty habit.
I concur with you about more mAh, Aspire makes a 1000 that I used, also Kangertech makes a 1600 that I used. Both are VV I think 3.2-4.8...

VU Sponsors