New to vaping mod question

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nice set up.
Trust me you would have killed someone with the shit we started with in 09.
Lol I overpaid for an ego twist and evod set up back then

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

laceyn56

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One of my co-workers recently started vaping and he said he just bought this kangertech tank he showed me and said the guy at the shop he went to have him a good deal. I said how much he said they wanted $35 but he gave me it for $30 mind you it was a cl 4.0 tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laceyn56

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It really annoys me when people take advantage of others so I bought him a sense herkal eh can't spell it when I got my setup since it was on sale anyways

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
It really annoys me when people take advantage of others so I bought him a sense herkal eh can't spell it when I got my setup since it was on sale anyways

I know right. Vape shops usually suck. It's sad

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Really is sad :(

Yeah it is. But I just met one of my wife's coworkers who just went to a store to quit smoking. He got samsung 25r batts a decent mod and a Hercules tank not bad

laceyn56

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh wow good for him! Not all stores are bad. The one I go to is very nice and patient. Also they have great sales as well lol

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I recommend going on ebay and getting any smok mod lol. I use the H-Priv and my business partner uses the G-Priv. I'm getting the Alien 220w. That's what I recommend. You can get the whole kit for about $65 ish maybe $63 if you hunt for the best deal on ebay. I highly recommend the alien kit by smok. The tank is amazing and worth the extra like $13 you pay. I'm getting the all gold kit for $75 haha. Worth the extra money!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

laceyn56

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hell ya! I just got the G-Priv with the big baby beast. My local store was having a Christmas sale! This is my new setup
dc5bff4823fcf373c9551349b42c1158.jpg

laceyn56

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was going to get the alien but my local shop doesn't get it until Monday and the G-Priv I liked more so lol

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The problem with the vape shop is you will end up paying a ton of money extra. I know people who got mods for $150 and then I got one better on ebay for $50. Vape shops buy from eBay to sell for more sometimes

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The problem with the vape shop is you will end up paying a ton of money extra. I know people who got mods for $150 and then I got one better on ebay for $50. Vape shops buy from eBay to sell for more sometimes

Ebay deals aren't even close to as good as most vape sites though. Alot of stuff on ebay was purchased on vape sites cheap and resold lol

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Well I haven't found a vape site that's reputable and has good prices. Want to recommend me some sites? You're a damn good blogger ik that lmao you gotta know where the good deals are at

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Well I haven't found a vape site that's reputable and has good prices. Want to recommend me some sites? You're a damn good blogger ik that lmao you gotta know where the good deals are at

There really isn't a single site. It's more watching sites for price drops and sales. Vaporworld.biz has been killing it the past week. Got a triad dna 250 from them for 75 bucks and a crius plus rta for 3 bucks lol.

laceyn56

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh wow lmao that's why it's out of stock damn you lol got all my Christmas money so was gona order a few for back ups but out of stock lmao

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Oh wow lmao that's why it's out of stock damn you lol got all my Christmas money so was gona order a few for back ups but out of stock lmao

Idk if 3 emptied them but I helped lol

laceyn56

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wonder if I could order it and just wait to get it when they are back in stock

laceyn56

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ya it looks really cool

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The smoant battlestar is amazing I've heard. I want one but I'm getting the Alien 220w kit in all gold tomorrow in the mail. I'm excited af

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The biggest problem with Sony batts are all the fakes. I started off buying only Sony's and under close observation they all kinda look different. Idk which are real and which are fakes. Lately though I've been using LGs exclusively and they work great. IMR is one of the best vendors I've found and from my research are one of the best places to buy authentic batteries. There's a few other really good places too but IMR has some of the best (if not THE best) prices I've seen especially when they have a sale.

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
My sony vct5 batts are authentic and I like them

laceyn56

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year