Become a Patron!

New to Vaping want to know if this is good build

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like you have what you need to get started along with some tools from the garrage.

You probably want to go with 24g wire for dual coil in a big air flow atomizer on a mech. Build around 0.4 ~ 0.3 ohms depending on how warm or cool you want the vape.

Use coil a coil calc to get an idea of how many wraps you need on what size drill bit to get to the resistance you want.
http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.asp?s=dp&r=0.6&awg=28&id=3&ll=2

If you're new to vaping, a variable watt box mod may be a safer option for you and easier as hitting precise resistance in your coil is not as important since you can adjust the power.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi tr4gicfire! Welcome to VU. Glad you found us :)

Moving this thread to the New Builders sub-forum.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks like you have what you need to get started along with some tools from the garrage.

You probably want to go with 24g wire for dual coil in a big air flow atomizer on a mech. Build around 0.4 ~ 0.3 ohms depending on how warm or cool you want the vape.

Use coil a coil calc to get an idea of how many warps you need on what size drill bit to get to the resistance you want.
http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.asp?s=dp&r=0.6&awg=28&id=3&ll=2

If you're new to vaping, a variable watt box mod may be a safer option for you and easier as hitting precise resistance in your coil is not as important since you can adjust the power.
The tobecco dark horse is a damned fine starter rda. Decent air flow decent flavor nice deck to start building on.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@OBDave If I was not so in love with my sig 150 and dark horse I would be rocking one on an invader.

Podunk Steam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I prefer my D2 charger to my I4, the I series takes two hands to load batteries into and the D series only one, important when the other hand has a mod in it. ;)

VU Sponsors