Become a Patron!

New to Vaping wanted to say Hi and see what you are all using

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to vaping, I decided to quit smoking and took the plunge into vaping a few months ago, so far so good. I haven't had the urge to even pick up a cigarette since quitting, the smell of cigarettes has actually become kind of disgusting to me at this point which in sense is a great thing lol :giggle:. I got myself a Smok Alien Kit, and have been enjoying it so far. I'm looking into maybe getting a backup mod but I'm not really sure which one would be good as far as features, and feel goes. I wanted to hear from everyone who likes which Mod, and tank their using, and enjoying. I do like clouds, but I like flavor a ton as well, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I use a Aspire Clieto 120 tank, a Smok Baby Beast which came with the Alien Kit, and I also have a Smok TFV8 Baby.

Thank you in advance for any advice, and suggestions you all might have.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to vaping, I decided to quit smoking and took the plunge into vaping a few months ago, so far so good. I haven't had the urge to even pick up a cigarette since quitting, the smell of cigarettes has actually become kind of disgusting to me at this point which in sense is a great thing lol :giggle:. I got myself a Smok Alien Kit, and have been enjoying it so far. I'm looking into maybe getting a backup mod but I'm not really sure which one would be good as far as features, and feel goes. I wanted to hear from everyone who likes which Mod, and tank their using, and enjoying. I do like clouds, but I like flavor a ton as well, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I use a Aspire Clieto 120 tank, a Smok Baby Beast which came with the Alien Kit, and I also have a Smok TFV8 Baby.

Thank you in advance for any advice, and suggestions you all might have.

Great you were able to quit smoking - and welcome :wave:

I'm a dyed-in-the-wool mech squonker :cloud:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I actually have an old setup that is a brass pipe type build I had received it as a gift, I might have to break it out and give it a test run. :idea:

Be careful and review a little bit about ohms law if you are using a mech for the first time - especially if plan to use those atties on it

Many will warn you against using a tank using prebuilt coil heads on a mech

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Kudos and welcome, if you have not tried any RDAs - would suggest at least trying them. Its always shocking how the same juice can taste so different on various tanks/rdta/rda etc... But mostly do what interest you, that is what it takes to stay smoke free! :)

I'm new here to the underground, like fresh off the boat new. Vaping on a Modefined Sirius, a Digiflavor Riot RDA, and have some Crown Clouds Melon Madness in it. Have Battlestar Mini with a Super Tank Mini and some Valentine from Bigglesworth in it for when the I want a different flavor.

Welcome and hi!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the forum vaping and congratulations giving up :vino:

We have an extensive review section as well as multiple areas to hit and ask for recommendations ....you might even find similar threads already as this is a really popular question :) feel free to jump in and start a new thread though

I tried the Big Baby Beast with the RBA head and, I love it. Thank you JuicyLucy, and jojosvapes. The flavor and, clouds are amazing compared to the prebuilt replacement coils I was using, and going through one every 3 to 5 days. I'm looking at maybe getting a iJoy Limitless RDTA PLUS or something similar, what are thoughts, and if you know of something better please advise. Thank you all in advance.

VU Sponsors