Become a Patron!

New to Vaping

I signed up for this forum a few weeks ago. I have been mostly just reading threads and trying to absorb info. Anyways I just figured it is time to say hello.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
welcome2.gif

giphy.gif

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Greetings and salutations!

What kinda a gear do you have?

What kind of gear are you hoping for?:D

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello and welcome to the fog bank! We boast the greatest collection of experience, knowledge, and wildebeasts ANYWHERE on the web!

Thanks for the welcomes. And currently I am using an ipv2 with a nautilus. I am also looking into building my own box mod here soon.

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome! Awesome idea, building your own mod. I did it with a 3d printed DNA30 mod and I loved it so much I will do it again with the 100w Yihi chip. If you ever need any help, shout at anyone here or myself. This community is truly helpful and wise =)

Welcome! Awesome idea, building your own mod. I did it with a 3d printed DNA30 mod and I loved it so much I will do it again with the 100w Yihi chip. If you ever need any help, shout at anyone here or myself. This community is truly helpful and wise =)

Thanks for the offer. As of right now I have 3 DNA 30 boards to mess with but I am still trying to find the perfect box. I do have a Hammond 1590a but I don't like how the sides of the boxes seem to be on an angle. So I am still looking for a better box

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground it's good to have you. :)

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the offer. As of right now I have 3 DNA 30 boards to mess with but I am still trying to find the perfect box. I do have a Hammond 1590a but I don't like how the sides of the boxes seem to be on an angle. So I am still looking for a better box

You may want to check out the Eleaf iStick it's a super box mod and real cheap but performs like the most expensive mods out there. I love it.

VU Sponsors