Become a Patron!

New to vaping

poptart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi everyone. I just started vaping Monday and I love it so far! Haven't had a cigarette since Tuesday morning and don't even want one! Hopefully going today to pick up an MVP 2.0. Looking forward to being here and learning a thing or two.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heyyy! Welcome to VU :rolleyes: Haven't had a cig since Tuesday morning.. with your coffee ;) nice one. When I stopped I tried to smoke out of habit but within days smokes tasted awful. What flavours are you vaping?

poptart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just a menthol and one called tropical ice. The few cigarettes I had after I started vaping didn't even taste good to me anymore so I just stopped

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to love menthol. I bought like a big box of 36mg bottles at one point and am still giving them away. Do you miss the habit .. I mean, do you keep going to grab one and then remember you don't smoke anymore?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
good for you, mr. tart!
applause.gif

i think you will like your MVP. it's bulky (at least for my dinky hands) but it lasts a really long time on a charge. :)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You will find you will be acting that way alot, esp after you discover all the new toys you can get...

]

VU Sponsors