Become a Patron!

New to vaping

OK so I got a box as a gift from a family member, it is called koopor mini 2. I didn't get an atomizer for it though. I was wondering what is the best one for it?

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Well keep in mind you only have 80 watts (which is actually a lot for a new vaper) to work with. So you will want a tank that will work well within that limitation. Some others may have other suggestions, but the only tank I have used is kanger toptank mini. It comes with a 0.5 and 0.3 (I think) premade coils, and an RBA mini (rebuildable mini coil) and 2 spare wire coils. Which also lets you buy your own wire (about $8.00 canadian here for 30ft which is about 24 coils worth) should you wish to do so. (once you do, you wont even want to use the premade factory coils)

That atomizer is easy to build on, easy to change coils, easy to fill and easy to troubleshoot. AND it is top fill so you don't dump juice all over yourself if you forget to turn it upside down when filling (like with bottom fill tanks) *yes, I have done that a few times on my epen style*

Most of your coils will work in the 30 to 45w range, with some special build coils handling around 70w.

Thanks for the input, I did actually get the baby beast tfv8 tank, a friend of mine told me about it and I also tried to contact other people in other forums. Thanks KS for the input, I really appreciate it.

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk

Here it is.
dbd3d40363d54575e877fa9b509dbc03.jpg

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like my Baby Beasts. Many do, some don't. Hope you enjoy yours:)

I need help also. I have Alien Smok 220w mod and Goons RDTA Clone. Am I vaping fine with 70W under 0.45ohms 12.5amps 6V?

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I need help also. I have Alien Smok 220w mod and Goons RDTA Clone. Am I vaping fine with 70W under 0.45ohms 12.5amps 6V?
Since you are using a regulated mod, you really don't need to worry about ohms as long as your coil fires under your 220 watt limit. Your mod has protection circuits and handles the amps, watts, volts going to your coil. What you do need to watch is heat. If your atomizer heats up, it can heat your mod, which, if it gets hot enough can damage the IC board. I use a heatsink usually for my high wattage builds.
But yeah, what you are vaping is well within your mods abilities.

Since you are using a regulated mod, you really don't need to worry about ohms as long as your coil fires under your 220 watt limit. Your mod has protection circuits and handles the amps, watts, volts going to your coil. What you do need to watch is heat. If your atomizer heats up, it can heat your mod, which, if it gets hot enough can damage the IC board. I use a heatsink usually for my high wattage builds.
you mean i can go over 100w without worrying about the amps and volts as long as my PCB temp doesnt overheat? thanks.. i ask because if i follow the average wattage and voltage i get less smoke and almost no flavor. thats around 35w with 0.45ohms.. but if i go to 70w i get the best smoke and flavors.

bfrisky

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What the deuce is a heat sink?

VU Sponsors