Become a Patron!

New to vaping...

I'm new to the vape thing and I had a couple of questions...

I got a 220w Limitless Arms Race V2 Box Mod.

How good/reliable are these ?

I want to change the mouth piece too, what parts interchange with these vapes?

What difference does the watt voltage make?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
First off, welcome to VU and vaping!

Can't offer any opinion of that hardware, but I'm sure someone who knows will be along shortly. :)

As for wattage/voltage -- you adjust either one or the other. The benefit of using wattage is that your vape stays the same, no matter the resistance of the coil. If you adjust voltage (I think some mods may still allow that, but I don't know for sure), then you need to adjust the voltage everytime the resistance changes -- different coil, different atomizer, or whatever -- to keep the same warmth/quality of vape, then you need to adjust the voltage to suit the resistance. With wattage adjustment, it does that automagically.

Most driptips are interchangeable, but nowadays there are several different sizes. Someone else will have to advise you on that, since I don't know that hardware specifically.

Welcome!

Andria

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
How good/reliable are these ? properly cared for, dont drop or get wet or over heat and dont over tighten your atomizers, they are probably as good as most.

I want to change the mouth piece too, what parts interchange with these vapes? Google

What difference does the watt voltage make? More wattage = more heat. To much heat = burnt coils. Start low, work your way up to what you like and DO NOT worry about what your mod can do.. Just because your mod will fire at 220w doesnt mean it is better, especially if your coil runs well at 115 watts.

I'm new to the vape thing and I had a couple of questions...

I got a 220w Limitless Arms Race V2 Box Mod.

How good/reliable are these ?

I want to change the mouth piece too, what parts interchange with these vapes?

What difference does the watt voltage make?

I picked up one of the Limitless Arms Race mods and love it. The mouth piece, or “drip tip” is interchangeable and the size is dependent upon the tank used, generally either 510 or 810. Best route is to check manufacturer of tanks site and go from there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors