Become a Patron!

New to VU saying hi

VapeSoGood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello all, Just came across this site today on a search for DIY ejuice. So I decided to take action and join a community of vapors! So all in all just doing the normal intro into forums. Look forward to meeting new people and I enjoy vaping. ^_^

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome young vapin guy. Y'all found the right place for vapor's...

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @VapSoGood, how long have you been into vaping? Were you looking on getting into DIY, or expanding your repertoire? Either way, we're glad you found us. Welcome to the best vaping forum on the net!

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

VapeSoGood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @VapSoGood, how long have you been into vaping? Were you looking on getting into DIY, or expanding your repertoire? Either way, we're glad you found us. Welcome to the best vaping forum on the net!

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

Thanks all for the welcome. I have been vaping for a little over 3 months and really enjoy it. I started on ego system, now im into my mvp 2.0. Down to 3mg of nic. Looking to get into my own juice and mec mods. Ive used em and like em. But I do love my mvp.. Just kinda looking to get into a kayfun to rebuild my own coils. buying these atomizers suck

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks all for the welcome. I have been vaping for a little over 3 months and really enjoy it. I started on ego system, now im into my mvp 2.0. Down to 3mg of nic. Looking to get into my own juice and mec mods. Ive used em and like em. But I do love my mvp.. Just kinda looking to get into a kayfun to rebuild my own coils. buying these atomizers suck
I was a hair's width away from getting an MVP 2.0 before I got my mech mod. Some people choose to control their vape quality through VV/VW mods, some do it through certain coil/airflow setups, and some through the ratios in their juices.

I'm the last two types. I have bought a total of 3 eGo batteries, none of which are working now. I own two mech mods, both of which work wonderfully. I love building coils and mixing my own juice. Plus, there's something satisfying in knowing that I will be vaping on juice I mixed, through a coil I wrapped and wicked. Soon I will actually begin saving money, instead of spending just as much on vaping, if I haven't already crossed that threshold.

We have a huge amount of info for when you decide to get into DIY. You'll find amazing advice from lots of different angles, so you shouldn't have any problems finding concoctions that agree with your taste buds. Good luck to you when you decide to delve down 'dat drive. Vape on!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome! Tons of great people and useful information here! Hope you like your stay. :)

Bart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello all, Just came across this site today on a search for DIY ejuice. So I decided to take action and join a community of vapors! So all in all just doing the normal intro into forums. Look forward to meeting new people and I enjoy vaping. ^_^
Welcome! You will love it here... Good peeps. Take a peek at the IPV2! #clouds

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground Vap. You are in the right place, or better put "welcome home." You will find pretty much anything and everything here related to vaping and a whole assortment of other stuff. The collection of knowledge is fused by people who have been vaping for years and can point you in the right direction should you have any questions. I used to do mechanicals and build coils etc.. but don't have the time anymore. I prefer the regulated vv/vw box mods. The MVP 2.0 is a good mod and since you're just starting out you picked a winner. The market has something for everyone to help people ditch those nasty cancer sticks. The longer you go without them the better off you'll be and after a year's time frame won't even look back. The smell of combusted tar will make you nauseous. Anyhow, as they say, follow the yellow brick road:)

VU Sponsors