Become a Patron!

New to VU

jgarrison34

Bronze Contributor
Hey everyone! I’m Jon from GA. Omar sent me :)
Feel free to hit me up
3e2d724516e8acfc89d004ee599a165b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgarrison34

Bronze Contributor
Alright well. I started vaping about 4 or 5 years ago with a little Smok stick. Fast forward to this year and it was all regulated 18650 squonks with dual coil RDAs. More recently I’m moving towards Mech squonks a lot more. I’ve got a HMM SQNKR V2, you’ve already seen the DS :) she’s my baby haha.
And I traded some RDAs and a bonza kit for a boxer classic 2x700 Squonker with a fellow VU member.
Currently waiting on an Entheon/ Hadeon in the mail to put on my Sqnkr. All in all. I’m really really glad I was introduced here. This place is awesome!

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright well. I started vaping about 4 or 5 years ago with a little Smok stick. Fast forward to this year and it was all regulated 18650 squonks with dual coil RDAs. More recently I’m moving towards Mech squonks a lot more. I’ve got a HMM SQNKR V2, you’ve already seen the DS :) she’s my baby haha.
And I traded some RDAs and a bonza kit for a boxer classic 2x700 Squonker with a fellow VU member.
Currently waiting on an Entheon/ Hadeon in the mail to put on my Sqnkr. All in all. I’m really really glad I was introduced here. This place is awesome!

Took a lowball offer from me(i know im a sbag) to make him or hopefully make him fall in love with his half...and if he doesnt...i got dibbs

#staycloudy

jgarrison34

Bronze Contributor
Hahah batteries are soooooo close to charged what build should I throw in? I’ve only got triple core Clapton wire unfortunately lol

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :vino:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to the forum :wave:

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU

VU Sponsors