Become a Patron!

New to you.

Big Bair

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all,

I've been floating in the background for a while now, recently decided to make an attempt at contributing to this outstanding forum/community. I first tried vaping quite a whitle ago. I rocked an early model ego (pre-twist). Nothing really took. I have bought, sold, traded quite a few devices to get to where I am now. My current setups are: Sx mini G class rotating with a BFT (ni200 for TC) and a sherman clone (28Ga kanthal chainlink). Gx3/4 with a twisted messes RDA(30). Noisey Cricket ii-25 with a transformer RDA (Until I get my zeus built right). I have other randoms but theese are my ADVs. Building is something I really enjoy (though I am not great). Look forward to participating here and contiuning to grow my skills while I attempt to help others.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hello all,

I've been floating in the background for a while now, recently decided to make an attempt at contributing to this outstanding forum/community. I first tried vaping quite a whitle ago. I rocked an early model ego (pre-twist). Nothing really took. I have bought, sold, traded quite a few devices to get to where I am now. My current setups are: Sx mini G class rotating with a BFT (ni200 for TC) and a sherman clone (28Ga kanthal chainlink). Gx3/4 with a twisted messes RDA(30). Noisey Cricket ii-25 with a transformer RDA (Until I get my zeus built right). I have other randoms but theese are my ADVs. Building is something I really enjoy (though I am not great). Look forward to participating here and contiuning to grow my skills while I attempt to help others.

Welcome to the Underground Big Bair :cheers:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome - and good for you for sticking with it :wave:

VU Sponsors