Become a Patron!

new Vandy Vape Pulse 80w and Maze RDA

FoxVapor

Just a baby in the Vape Game
VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am in love me with this combo. The Maze gives of so much flavor and the Vady Chips fired faster than anything i have in my collection

f783e00e37c5471df7ba0c799923f10e.jpg

Wecamps24

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Glad it is doing the wattage thing proficiently well ( I'm guessing you are a VV or VW vaper?). I had it ordered twice but cancelled (twice) due to the TC not working at all. I am surprised at the hype behind the Pulse 80W from many presenters seeing how they only got it half right. Without TC working with the current VV chip and no talk from VV of the update to fix it, us TC folks will admire it from afar. I'm thinking the next real fix will require a new chip to be used as it might take more than a software tweak to get TC working.
Come on VV and Tony B. I love the look but it isn't a workable mod for some of us that only do TC.

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Update will be in June.
I've heard the TC is working for fine many...IDK...

Wecamps24

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Update will be in June.
I've heard the TC is working for fine many...IDK...

Hi PuffOn, where/how'd you come by the info? I have looked to no avail. Good to hear something is in the works. (Looking forward to the links to the update info)
The mod looks great and is priced right so when the TC is working, I'm in!

Last edited:

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi PuffOn, where/how'd you come by the info? I have looked to no avail. Good to hear something is in the works.
The mod looks great and is priced right so when the TC is working, I'm in!
One of the reviewers mentioned it. Not sure if it was Tony.
Was also posted on the other forum.

Wecamps24

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok, thanks I'll look harder but it seems VV would have a post somewhere regarding it.

Wecamps24

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Found Tony B's post on Facebook. He stated the update will be 'soon'. He also stated the update will improve TC and if TC is something your not interested in the new menu option will allow you to turn the TC menu choice off of the menu. Gee, I wonder if you can also turn off VW or VV and just have TC? LOL See TC takes a back seat.... I wish more presenters would get into more detail when reviewing a mod that does TC. Most just say it does TC and move on to the rest of the mod specs. TC always seems to take a back seat with little to no reviewers discussing it in detail.

Thanks again for adding in on the thread....

Reigle1972

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Found Tony B's post on Facebook. He stated the update will be 'soon'. He also stated the update will improve TC and if TC is something your not interested in the new menu option will allow you to turn the TC menu choice off of the menu. Gee, I wonder if you can also turn off VW or VV and just have TC? LOL See TC takes a back seat.... I wish more presenters would get into more detail when reviewing a mod that does TC. Most just say it does TC and move on to the rest of the mod specs. TC always seems to take a back seat with little to no reviewers discussing it in detail.

Thanks again for adding in on the thread....
I find TC to be a little conservative(-10 degrees) but not as bad as some mod's that are more expensive. I'm running NI 21 ohm 4 wrap 21g Mad Rabbit wire in my recurve rda at 420-440 degrees at 52 watts. No problems so far .

Attachments

• 20180524_111624.jpg
    20180524_111624.jpg
    562.7 KB · Views: 22

VU Sponsors