Become a Patron!

New vape news magazine

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome, but I HATE their site format.

Scroll down the main page hitting "more posts" multiple times, end up reading an article, click back and end up at the top (ok, bottom actually) of the main page having to once again click "more posts" over and over to get back to where you just were.

After a couple of times of that shit I end up getting annoyed and just close the tab.

Aside from that though, awesome.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Awesome, but I HATE their site format.

Scroll down the main page hitting "more posts" multiple times, end up reading an article, click back and end up at the top (ok, bottom actually) of the main page having to once again click "more posts" over and over to get back to where you just were.

After a couple of times of that shit I end up getting annoyed and just close the tab.

Aside from that though, awesome.

I mean you can sign up to have an actual real magazine show up at your house every other month.
FOR FREE!!!

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mean you can sign up to have an actual real magazine show up at your house every other month.
FOR FREE!!!
Again, awesome. Just my feelings on their websites software design.

Though fwiw, the first rule of economics is that there is no such thing as a free lunch.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Again, awesome. Just my feelings on their websites software design.

Though fwiw, the first rule of economics is that there is no such thing as a free lunch.

There is if you eat at momma’s house

VU Sponsors