Become a Patron!

New Vape Skins Wraps Stickers Decals Covers Wears Available

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For YIHI SX Mini box mods
View attachment 85531

I recently ordered a wrap for my SX Mini M from another vendor, and I see that yours has that weird divot in it too; on the rounded edge, about 3/8 inch from the top of the wrap, it's a cutout shaped sorta like a smile... Can you please tell me the purpose of that? It leaves a really ugly hole in the wrap; we didn't put any of the wrap on the stainless frame, so we just used those bits to fill in that weird divot, but it doesn't look that great. I wish I could find a wrap for an SX Mini M that doesn't have that unnecessary cutout.

Andria

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I recently ordered a wrap for my SX Mini M from another vendor, and I see that yours has that weird divot in it too; on the rounded edge, about 3/8 inch from the top of the wrap, it's a cutout shaped sorta like a smile... Can you please tell me the purpose of that? It leaves a really ugly hole in the wrap; we didn't put any of the wrap on the stainless frame, so we just used those bits to fill in that weird divot, but it doesn't look that great. I wish I could find a wrap for an SX Mini M that doesn't have that unnecessary cutout.

Andria
Maybe http://zapwrapz.co.uk/products/yihi-sx-mini-m-class-wrap

VU Sponsors