Become a Patron!

New vaper among you [emoji16]

Hello to all the people arround here.
First of all i would like to excuse for my english mistakes that i will do on this forum, it is not my native language.

Now for the introduction. My name is Alex, and I was a smoker for almost 10 years. A few month back my girlfriend convinced me to try and live 1-2 days with an e-cig. I said ok, even though i never liked the idea of a e-cig. I had tried once or twice before at some friends, but didn’t like the fact that it didn’t had the feel of a real cigarette or the fact that i have to charge one more thing everyday. Her mother was on e-cigs for a few years now and had some spare batteries and normal atomizers in the house and she borrowed one or two from here. I had to admit i didn’t rezist even 1 day without normal cigars in my first week, but that was because i was smoking from a normal EGO-T with that small atomizer and really didn’t feel a thing from it, but i’ve noticed that from 2 packs of normal cigars/day managed to get to ~1/day, so i realized that they might work. So i started to learn about mods, different atomizers, different companies, etc. I found a really cheap mod ( Eleaf Istick 50W) online, for like 11$ which came with a small Eleaf atomizer, 8-25w core. The day that came to my home, i really quit smoking. I never touch a normal cigar for a long time now, and just to be arround to a normal smoker it’s starting to be a problem for me because i don’t like the smell anymore. Anyway, i am more than happy that i ordered this mod. It really changed my life. The facts that medics say, that if you quit smoking you will feel different and better, it is really true! I started running more, better lungs, and i can finally feel what i eat the way i should feel it.

After one week or so i didn’t liked that atomizer anymore and the fact that the cores are a bit expensive so i started to read and learn more and more about the vaping technology if you can say it like that. So for starters i bought a Eleaf Lemo 2 rebuildable tank which i really love right now️. Just a few days back i build my first coil , simple stainless steel, 7 wraps, 0.7 ohm with normal japan cotton. I know it sounds funny for the old and pro vapers arround here, but for me it was...something, it brought me joy. Also i’ve noticed that this kind of rebuildable tanks do bring you really good flavour compared to my normal old atomizer.

For now i am expecting a Tarot Nano green kit, with the Vaporesso Veco tank to arrive, and i bought another tank, a Youde EZ ETA 4ml tank. I like it more for the way you put the coils in it. Also supports more thicker coils than the Lemo 2, which i think the thickest coil can be at 0.5 if i’m not mistaking. And also i want to buy soon a Smok Alien mod. Don’t know if the Pro Color or the classic Alien, i will think these days which one i like more.

So, long story short, sorry for the long post, but i almost love the vaping world and the fact that it helped me quit smoking.
Again, hello to all of you fellow vapers.

Have a nice day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
First of all i would like to excuse for my english mistakes that i will do on this forum, it is not my native language.

Now for the introduction. My name is Alex, and I was a smoker for almost 10 years. A few month back my girlfriend convinced me to try and live 1-2 days with an e-cig. I said ok, even though i never liked the idea of a e-cig. I had tried once or twice before at some friends, but didn’t like the fact that it didn’t had the feel of a real cigarette or the fact that i have to charge one more thing everyday. Her mother was on e-cigs for a few years now and had some spare batteries and normal atomizers in the house and she borrowed one or two from here. I had to admit i didn’t rezist even 1 day without normal cigars in my first week, but that was because i was smoking from a normal EGO-T with that small atomizer and really didn’t feel a thing from it, but i’ve noticed that from 2 packs of normal cigars/day managed to get to ~1/day, so i realized that they might work. So i started to learn about mods, different atomizers, different companies, etc. I found a really cheap mod ( Eleaf Istick 50W) online, for like 11$ which came with a small Eleaf atomizer, 8-25w core. The day that came to my home, i really quit smoking. I never touch a normal cigar for a long time now, and just to be arround to a normal smoker it’s starting to be a problem for me because i don’t like the smell anymore. Anyway, i am more than happy that i ordered this mod. It really changed my life. The facts that medics say, that if you quit smoking you will feel different and better, it is really true! I started running more, better lungs, and i can finally feel what i eat the way i should feel it.

After one week or so i didn’t liked that atomizer anymore and the fact that the cores are a bit expensive so i started to read and learn more and more about the vaping technology if you can say it like that. So for starters i bought a Eleaf Lemo 2 rebuildable tank which i really love right now️. Just a few days back i build my first coil , simple stainless steel, 7 wraps, 0.7 ohm with normal japan cotton. I know it sounds funny for the old and pro vapers arround here, but for me it was...something, it brought me joy. Also i’ve noticed that this kind of rebuildable tanks do bring you really good flavour compared to my normal old atomizer.

For now i am expecting a Tarot Nano green kit, with the Vaporesso Veco tank to arrive, and i bought another tank, a Youde EZ ETA 4ml tank. I like it more for the way you put the coils in it. Also supports more thicker coils than the Lemo 2, which i think the thickest coil can be at 0.5 if i’m not mistaking. And also i want to buy soon a Smok Alien mod. Don’t know if the Pro Color or the classic Alien, i will think these days which one i like more.

So, long story short, sorry for the long post, but i almost love the vaping world and the fact that it helped me quit smoking.

Have a nice day!

Welcome :wave:

And good on you for sticking with it and giving up the deadly tobacco habit :)

Steve St

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Have a nice day!

Welcome to VU and congratulations, sounds like you traded your habit for a new hobby....keep living it and vape on

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Congratulations on the conversion!!!!
Welcome to VU!!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Great intro and welcome aboard :cheers:

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations on kicking the smoking habit and Welcome to VU!

Thank you guys
Question, whats is your take on iQos?

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Haven't heard of them much. But knowing they are by Phillip Morris, makes me question the longevity of the product.

However, If it works well and keeps you off combustible tobacco, that's all that matters.

BAM crew

VU Sponsors