Become a Patron!

New vaper from Oklahoma

Hey guys and gals. My name is Josh and have been vaping off and on for the last 3 years and have recently decided to jump back into after feeling like crap again from smoking a pack a day for last 12 years or so. I love it especially now having a nicer setup. I am currently running a smok magneto 2 and Scion clero @. 8 ohms. I love it but I have only had it 2 weeks and already looking to jump to an rta. Anyone know of a good cheap on for a bigger with a easy deck for someone with sausage fingers and less than stellar eyesite.
Thanks in advance folks and look forward to learning tons from this forum.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Good to see another Oklahoman wanting to quit the smokes.

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU @jrobb2007. I grew up and lived in Tulsa up till a few years ago. As for an RTA if you are looking for a clearo styled vape you can look into a Kayfun. They are pretty easy to build and give very good flavor. The Kayfun V4 is a little bit fiddly till you get used to them but I like mine. If you want one that has less moving parts the Kayfun Light plus are very good also.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard! Lots of people in Oklahoma. My favorite rta's are my taifun clones. They only have two posts, so they are very easy to build. Unlike a kayfun, you can remove your wick and coil without draining the tank, makes it much easier to perfect. Good luck!

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome jrobb2007. Us Okies use and like Lemo's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys and gals. My name is Josh and have been vaping off and on for the last 3 years and have recently decided to jump back into after feeling like crap again from smoking a pack a day for last 12 years or so. I love it especially now having a nicer setup. I am currently running a smok magneto 2 and Scion clero @. 8 ohms. I love it but I have only had it 2 weeks and already looking to jump to an rta. Anyone know of a good cheap on for a bigger with a easy deck for someone with sausage fingers and less than stellar eyesite.
Welcome, jrobb:)or shall I call you Josh? You might also look into the Kanger Subtank Mini. Comes with a .5 coil already installed and a pak of Japanese cotton, extra wire, tank,etc. My first one still has the same coil in it, I just re-wick it. It also takes pre-built coils and is very easy to refill and re-build. Oh yeah, and not leaky. Franciscan posted some good pics on wicking it in the thread of same name.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Forgot to mention: Lots of new stuff has hit the market since you've been away. With sausage fingers and blurred eyesight, you might want to invest in something like the coil master. It is sweeeet! A nice little device that wraps your coils for ya'. I, myself, use jeweler's goggles, too. Hope to see you around. This month will be a year without the stinkies.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome jrobb2007. Us Okies use and like Lemo's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I likey them Lemos, too. Been eyeballing those, the Billow and Silverplay. I have and like the Goblin, but deck is small.

VU Sponsors